Chapter #7

This morning I woke up in my house with Brian, Tim and elexia. Alex, jay and Kira where gone.  Elexia laid on the bed next to Tim. Tim was as stiff as a board on the bed next to Elexia. There was a figure in all black with a white mask with a smile on it in the woods out side. Behind him was a faint steel tunnel. He was waving for us to follow. I grabbed Brian and tim and we left Elexia in the room to sleep. We sprinted down the grass and pulled our hoods up. I was wearing a green hoodie with a black mask on and purple featured of a old man. Brian had his mask and hood on and tim had his mask on and a orange hoodie on. I sprinted into the woods and saw him in the tunnel standing still.
"..." I said nothing along with Brian and Tim.
I snuck over to see him but he flipped a baseball bat out and swung it fast. Hitting me in the face. My vision went blurry, and i stumbled backwards into the side of the tunnel and watched in horror as the man swung his bat down on Brian's head.
*crack* The bat snapped on Brian's head ripping his hoodie and mask in two pieces. Brian layer unconscious on the ground. Tim jumped up and punched him in the stomach. The man pulled out a old pipe and hit Tim in the chest making him have a seizure. Tim's body spazzed as he lasted still. The man walked up to me with a file in his hand. Threw it at me and it landed on my face cracking the mask making a scratch on my face.
"W-w-w-w" I tried to speak but I couldn't. The bat had struck my mouth pouring blood. My dirty blonde hair was everywhere as I pushed it down. The man ran off, that's when I saw Tims mask in 2 pieces on the ground. Brian's head was cut as he laid down bleeding.
Brian was holding a wrench in his hand. Then I saw Alex there with a pipe and swung it at me with all his might screaming "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Then it went black...
I awoke in a old maintenance tunnel. I coughed the dust was so bad in there. I crawled out to be greeted by a figure at the end of the hall walking away. I followed him and walked past a room where in black paint it read ' He's a liar' I followed him... then black....

I woke up in my bed next to Elexia. She was cuddled into me. I realized I didn't have a shirt or pants on. I was wearing boxers only. She woke up and yawned. I then got out of my bed to get coffee. I walked to the kitchen and found folded clothes on my counter. I saw a note saying I legally changed your name to Jack. There was a black hoodie and black jeans with black tennis shoes and a blue mask with black tears coming down it. I put the clothes on and opened the door to see a early 20's man maybe 23 sleeping at my door.
"Who are you?" I asked.
He awoke fast and said stuttering " I'm Norman, Norman bates" and shook my hand.
" hi I'm Sam.. er.. I mean Jack." I said to him...

A/N hey guys it's Tim Sutton and I wanted to say thank to the people who actually like my trash I make as a time filler, and thanks and if you know who Sam is or should I say Jack or eyeless Jack? And if you like it then vote and comment for what you think I should do or if you want to see a character in the book, tell me if you want Kira's origin next or a sequel, or a spin off series showing everyone's childhood to now? And there will only be 20 days and that is 14 more days left until I will make the next book...Please tell me what you want and until next tim...

~Tim Sutton