Marco

I stepped out of the carriage and reached out so Star could take my hand. She held her head up, refusing to look at me, shoved my hand away and stormed into her room. I sighed rubbed my neck and followed her. It was going to be a long night.

     "Come on Star." I said, reaching for her arm, trying to pull her back. She sighed and turned around. I smiled, finally she was coming to her senses. I awoke from that daydream with a sharp slap to the face. I reached for my red raw cheek and looked up at Star who had tears forming around her big sparkly eyes.

     "Is this what you wanted Marco?" she asked. I looked at her, confused. "I can handle myself! I appreciate that you care about me, but I'm not the
naive princess I was when I came to Earth! I can take care of myself!" She cried, wiping her tears on her gloves.

     "Star you don't understand! I had to stop Tom! I didn't want you to get hurt!" I said, running my hand through my hair in frustration.

     "I can handle Tom! I have before! I don't need some knight in shining armor!" She sighed, taking off my her long pink and white gloves. "I just need a friend!"

     " I'm sorry Star." I said, sitting down on her bed and patting the seat next to me. She sat down reluctantly and took her bun out and put her head into her hands causing her beautiful long golden blond hair to fall into her tear filled eyes.

     "To make it up, do you want me to make some nachos?" I asked hopefully. She looked at me weird and stood up. " you think that this is okay? Just because you make me some nachos?" She yelled. She pushed me towards the door and opened it. Her face a bright shade of red, oddly even angry she looked like something out of a fairytale.

     "Get out Marco!"
     "But-"
     "GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!" I sighed and walked out the door, admitting defeat. She slammed the door behind me and I winced.

     "More nachos for me I guess."