Marco

Marcos POV
I saw Stars text, and was going to not go to the park to hang out with her, but I had nothing better to do so I did, but a little later. I was feeling bad so I was going to surprise her. I arrived at the park and saw her sitting at a bench. I walked towards her, but started running when I saw Ludo and his gang grab her. I stopped though when I saw a pink haired guy running to save her. They worked together and looked like a good fit. They defeated the goons and the when the guy leaned into Star and said he thought she was cute, I realized I had started crying, how could I compete with this guy? He looked perfect and was probably a black belt in karate, while I was stuck on green. I walked home defeated.

Five minutes after I arrived, Star and the guy did, hand in hand none the less. I nodded at them as they came in but refused to look at them. Instead I focused on my jigsaw puzzle. I took a sip from my glass of milk.

"Hey Marco!" She said cheerfully (apparently she had forgotten about our argument) "I Just wanted to introduce you to Timothy, my new boyfriend!" I did a spit take and choked on my milk. Star rushed over and started slamming my back, trying to get me to stop choking.

Stars POV
     I am just dating Timothy to make Marco jealous. This is not what I wanted to happen! I might have made a terrible mistake saying yes to Timothy at the park. Better not tell Marco about when he tried to kiss me. Luckily I could stop him from doing it. I have no feeling for Timothy, I really want to be with Marco, I just don't know what to say to him.

Timothy's POV

     Ha! She is already falling in love with me. Maybe I should stay in this human form, I saw several women wink at me on the way home and one even blew me a kiss. But Star is the only one for me. I smirked as Star slapped Marcos back, trying to stop his coughing. Even when she was panicking about the choking earth turd, she looked beautiful. Once Marco had stop choking, she made her way over to me and grabbed my arm. I blushed and pulled her closer.
"That is right, we are dating. What are you gonna do about it earth tu-" Luckily, I caught myself before anyone noticed. But Marco continued to glare at me suspiciously.
"Well." Said Star, trying to interrupt the awkward minute and a half of silence. "This is awkward....... I'll go make us some lemonade." She shooed us out of the kitchen and Marco and I sat on either ends of the living room couch. I smiled pleasantly at Star as she left, but glared at Marco the second she was gone.
     "All right, I don't like you and you don't like me, but Star likes you, so I have to make amends." Marco glared back and crossed his arms, leaning back against the chair.
     "Same goes for me too. Except I won't make amends. It's not that simple for me." He turned to face me, and grabbed my shirt collar, getting up in my face. He growled, low and fierce, much different from the squeaky puberty one I was used to. "If you ever hurt her, or try to. I will personally hunt you down and make your life a living hell. She is my best friend and basically my entire life. So do not hurt her, ever, or you will regret it for the rest of your life, which won't be that long."  I did nothing, but smirked. This is going to be even better then I thought. Star came back into the room, and Marco flung his arms around me in a hug. Obviously to cover up for our facedown. As we pulled away, he whispered in my ear. "Remember." Star cooed and wrapped us both up into an even bigger hug, nearly knocking the breath out of me.
     "Www. My beasties are becoming besties." She pulled apart from us and sat next to me, oblivious to our death glares.

Marcos POV
     That guy Timothy is a jerk, something is clearly off about him. He seems slightly familiar. So, when Star pulled apart from our hug (which I wished had lasted a bit longer), me and Timothy started a glare off. Star was caught in the middle of it though, and it made me angry that she was even sitting near that jerk. Timothy smiled widely at me and placed a hand on Star's knee, which clearly made her uncomfortable. That jerk better get his hands off of my Star. I mean, Star. He smirked and slowly moved his hand up her thigh, until it disappeared underneath her dress. Star blushed profoundly and he slung an arm around her shoulders, still keeping his eyes on me. That was the last straw. I jumped off the couch and walked to the coat rack, grabbing my red hoodie.
     Star attempted to follow me, grabbing my arm (I was glad the hood was big enough to hide my blush) but I pulled away. "Marco, what's wrong?" Timothy sauntered up next to Star, grabbing her waist and pulling her closer to him.
     "Aw, he's just being a party pooper. Come one babe, we have more important things to attend to." He led her away and I felt tears dot the corner of my eyes, making my vision blurry. I opened the door and slammed it behind me, then slid down the back of the door, landing on the marble steps. I put my head in my hands and cried, not caring who saw. Not Mom, Not Dad, not that weird kid on the bicycle, not even Jamie. I pulled out the ring in my pocket and looked at it. It was silver and plastic, but meant a lot to me. It was from the first time I went to Chuck E. Cheese's with Star. The first time I realized, that I lived her. That I wanted her to be my girlfriend. Today was when I was going to ask her. Then he came along and ruined it. Timothy. Still slightly familiar...... Oh my god!

Sorry, this chapter was really crappy. I was doing this thing where I was going to update all of my fanfic so at least once. So, writing quality, is on the lower side. Comment who you think Timothy is, though it is kind of obvious. Thank to all my readers, I can't believe it's already at 20! You guys rock! Thank you so much, don't forget to comment vote and follow my account.
Emma