Star

I ran towards Marco, my arms outstretched. I tripped and fell but Marco caught me in his strong arms and picked me up bridal style. I leaned on him and smiled, closing my eyes. I heard evil laughter and opened my eyes and gasped at what I saw. Marco was no longer Marco. He was my ex boyfriend Tom, the demon. I gasped and tried to release myself from his grip, squirming around like a worm. He saw what I was trying to do and he put fire chains around my wrists and ankles and a gag around my mouth. I looked around for help and saw Marco running towards me. I screamed and wriggled some more but Tom laughed some more and snapped and I the world went black, the last thing I saw was Marco screaming and reaching out.

I woke up in a pool of sweat and screamed. I panted realizing it was only a terrible dream. Dream? More like nightmare, I thought. Marco burst in, armed with a frying pan.

"What's wrong Star?" He said, looking around for a nonexistent intruder. "I heard you scream. Are you all right?"

"Yeah, but why are you holding a frying pan, were you sleeping in the kitchen?"
"No, my room is just really messy." He said, chuckling and rubbing his neck. I laughed and then I suddenly remembered that I was mad at him and turned my back on him. He sighed and sat next to me, I looked at him and felt a little bad, but still he shouldn't have done what he did. "Fine. You wanna be that way Star. I have tried to apologize and I have tried to be nice, but if you won't except my apology, then that is fine with me." He stood and walked out of the room slamming the door.

Five hours later Marco was still shunning me. He had ignored me all throughout school. I had texted him to meet me in the park after school. He hadn't showed up yet and I was just about to leave when Ludo and his gang of monsters burst through a portal. I was momentarily surprised and they grabbed me before I could react.

" Finally!" He cried, walking over to me, his wand extended. "Now tell me my dear, where is your wand?" I shook me head and refused to talk, and I closed my eyes as he fired up his wand.

"Hey!" I heard someone shout. I sighed, relieved that Marco was finally here. He jumped on Ludo and wrestled back and forth over control for the wand. But as they were wrestling the boys red hoody fell off and revealed a strange boy with pinkish short hair, pale skin and dark brown eyes. I gasped and studied the boy.

"Well don't just stand there gaping at me!" Ludo shouted at his monsters, "Help me fight you idiots." All of the monsters rushed over at once, leaving me unguarded, "No you numbskulls! Now the girl is free!" I smiled and grabbed my wand from my small purse.

"PURPLE RAINBOW LAZER BLAST!" I screamed, a giant rainbow erupting from my wand, blasting all the bad guys so they were left with their hair blown back and a giant rainbow splattered across their faces. Ludo opened a portal and ushered his minions through it, muttering about how he would get me one day, and how he was surrounded by idiots. I looked over at the boy who, in spite of being in the blast, still had every hair laying in perfect place around his oval shaped face. He was pretty cute. Not Marco cute though, why did I think that? I blushed and face palmed and he looked at me weird. I cleared my throat and walked over to him, holding out my hand in greeting.

     "My name is Star, what is yours?"
     "Star, that's beautiful, my name is Timothy." He blushed and pushed his hair behind his hair. "And uh-" He said, moving a little closer, sticking his hands in his pockets and leaning into me. "I think you are cute." I blushed and looked up at his brown eyes.

-----------------------Five hours earlier------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     I slammed the doors open in anger, awaking two sleeping guards. "Where is Ludo!!!" I shouted, running through the halls until I happened upon his throne room. I shot the doors with a fireball, causing them to explode in flames. I stormed up to Ludos makeshift throne. "Boy, do I have a deal for you Ludo." I sat down at the chair in front of his throne and slammed my fist on the table. "I want revenge on that boy Marco." Ludo leaned forward in his chair and smiled.

      "How can I help you." He said, he was really quite repulsive, but I was d-d-desperaatt. Is that the word? I told him about the ball and by the time, I had caught two drapes on fire and singed off one of his minions new hairdo.

      "That is quite the predicament, but if I am going to help you, there needs to be something in it for me." He said. "How about..... Star Butterfly's wand?"

     "Done." Nothing mattered to me but Star, I didn't care about what happened to the wand. "I already have a plan, I just need your help to execute it. The plan is that I will come to Stars earth dressed as a human, and when Star is alone, you will attack her and-"

     "Take the wand!!!" Ludo said hopefully.
      " No, not yet. You will attack her and when she is done for I will swoop in and save her to win her trust as a average human. Then I will bond with her from the inside and then capture her and have Marco come unarmed to save her, make a deal and then capture him. You may have the wand and your share of torture sessions with the boy. But Star is all mine."

      "Deal." Ludo said, without hesitation. We shook hands and I smiled, it was set in stone. Star Butterfly would soon be mine. All mine. Watch out Marco Diaz.