Perfect Except For Me

I have this picture hanging in my room of my brother and sister-in-law when they were my age. Their love story is about as cliché as they come. When they met, they hated each other. Always competing to be the best. That was in ninth grade. Tenth grade came and it wasn't much different. They tolerated each other, but we think my sister-in-law had a crush on my brother by that point. Eleventh grade came and by then my brother finally got the nerves up to ask her out, and the rest is history. I want to find a love like that. To have my own happily ever after. To be hopelessly in love with someone who is equally in love with me. My other brother found his love a little differently. He had several girlfriends throughout high school, but none of them were right. Then he left for the Marines. Two years in, he gets stationed in Cherry Point, North Carolina. Long story short, he meets this girl, and six months later they're engaged. They have their ups and downs, just like any married couple, but they're perfect for each other, and then there's me. I may only be sixteen but some people find there "one and only" at ages much younger than me. I'll always be different than my family, mainly because I'm a pessimistic bitch that doesn't really believe that "true love" exists. I grew up with the normal family. Parents love each other, and two evil older brothers whose main goal in life was to annoy the hell out of me. Turns out, my parents love turned to loathe, my oldest brother and his wife's love story is too good to be true, and my other brother and his wife are mad at each other more than they are happy. Grow up with this and tell me you still believe there's such a frivolous thing as "true love." However, like every little girl, I still want to find something that can prove to me that my beliefs are wrong. The only question is, will it ever actually happen?