Chapter 1 🚬

       "Go right ahead

       "Go right ahead. Laugh at the girl who loved to easily, but I would've rather lived my life than your, Life. No one will sit around a table and tell stories about a man who couldn't love"

                        Dani's Pov:
   "Hey Dans wake up, come on before I take the shower". I curled my head deeper into Lip's chest as he shook me awake. "Five more minutes Dad". Lip shook me again but harder. "Okay, okay I'm fucking up". I looked over at Lip and he had a smirk plastered on his face. "You know I still don't get how we both fit on the top bunk of this bed". Lip chucked as he Jumped off the bunk. " I guess we'll never know and you can piss all you want in the bathroom but the shower is mine you hear". I jumped onto Lip's back as he carried me to the bathroom. Okay so explanation time, no I'm not a Gallagher and no I'm not dating Lip. I've lived with the Gallagher's for about 2 years now. I was kicked out of my house for not being a "Woman of God" which is utter bull shit. Fiona found me and took me in. I always chip in with the bills and chores even though Fiona doesn't like it very much. Lip and I kinda grew on each other for reasons I have no clue of but we just did. As much as I hate to admit it I like him more then a friend. Now back to present time. Lip was currently doing his business while I took a shower. "Hey dick face hand me the Cig". I chuckled as I stuck my face out of the shower and he handed me the Cig. I took a long drag and breathed it out my nose. "So your tutoring this girl huh"? I knew who the girl was, Karen Jackson. The biggest whore in our school. I know I shouldn't be harsh or judgmental buts it's just the truth. "Yeah her names Karen, she's pretty hot if you ask me". Of course he thinks she's hot, any girl that sucks your dick for free is considered hot. "But your still hotter Dans so no need to get jealous". I shook my head with a grin plastered on my face. I turned off the hot water and reached for my towel. I wrapped it around my body and headed back to the room. Lip was already sitting on the bed with a Cigarette in his lips. I grabbed my black jeans from my drawer and these fucking Gallagers. "Carl are you serious, you but holes in my jeans"?!? I can't believe that twerp. "Hey mister you know the drill turn your head". I turned to Lip as he turned his head. I slipped on my jeans and I grabbed Lip's "Loaded Guns" hoodie. "Guys it's almost time for school". Fiona knocked on our door to get us out. I walked to the kitchen with Lip not to far behind me. "Shit Electricity bill is due". The bowl was passed around as all of us but some money in it, besides Carl of course. "Your nine now you need to start pitching in". Debs looked over at Carl. "Yeah and getting a real job, not just dipping in money at saint  tims". Lip finished. "How much are we short and who has the phone". Lip shuffled through his pocket and tossing the phone to Fiona. "14 minutes are on it". Lip said as he began to get up for school. "We're short 18 dollars". Debs said when she finished counting the money. " I have tutoring after school I can pitch in another 10". Lip gathered his things as I began to shuffle through my pockets. "I have 10 right here and Leave it there Fiona I live here to you know". I smirked at her in satisfaction when she gave in. Lip grabbed onto my waist and we where out to school. Lip stole a bike which is typical. I mpulled out a Cigarette and my lighter, I cuffed the flame lighting the stick.