Chapter 5

(Dani's Sleepwear)

(Dani's Sleepwear)

"When I saw you I fell In love and you smiled because you knew".

- Shakespeare

Dani's Pov:
Ian got home I few hours ago and so far Lip's kept his mouth shut but I know it won't stay that way for long. Fiona was at a party with V so I tucked in Carl and Debbie. "I love you two, and Debbie no reading under the blanket". I ordered as I heard a groan from Debbie. I chuckled and stalked over to the room. Ian was on his bed with a joint in his mouth. I of course stole it for a hit. I took a toke and passed it to Lip. "So I got a hummer today". Lip said wrapping his arm under his jacket that i was wearing and around my waist. "Yeah from who"? Ian chuckled as he looked at me with a knowing eyes. "Just some hot chick at school, so what about you? Gotten any knob jobs lately". Oh shit I knew where Lip was taking this. "Yeah, a few". Ian said as he placed the joint back in his mouth. "Oh really? You've been holding back, I thought we told each other everything, unless you've been getting them from dudes". Lip through the magazine into Ian's lap. I looked down at my feet in Shame so I didn't have to look at Ian's expression. I heard rumbling from downstairs signaling that Fiona was home. "Lip let's go check on Fiona". I grabbed Lip by his hand pulling him downstairs to the living room. We where both met with Fiona, V and I man without a shirt on. V was patching up his head. Lip pulled me to the couch and set me on his lap. He wrapped his arms protectively around me, trying to cover up my bare legs. "Wait how many of you guys live here"? The guy asked looking at all of us. "Not me. I'm one down. But the old guy next door died in march, which I guess technically makes us next- door neighbors". V chuckled as she continued on his head. I wasn't paying much attention to them conversation. I was focused on the way Lip's fingers ran circles on my thigh. It wasn't out of lust or anything it was just because he wanted to. I laid my head in the crook of his shoulder and closed my eyes. "Are the two dating, they look real cozy with each other". I heard the man but I didn't bother answering. "No, not yet anyway I'm telling you they act more like a couple then Ken and I". I heard Lip chuckle above me which made me smile. I loved it when Lip showed any time of emotion that was remotely like happiness because it made me happy when he was. I took pleasure in seeing him with a genuine smile on his face. I slowly began to drift to sleep in Lip's arms. I wished all moments where like this. Feeling his heart beat and feeling his breath against my cheek. As much as I hate this, the truth is... I'm in love with Philip Gallagher.