Chapter 3

"I'm not perfect

"I'm not perfect. I'll annoy you, piss you off, say stupid things, then take it all back. But put that all aside and you'll never find person who cares or loves you more then me"

*Slight smut warning so beware*

       Dani's Pov:
   I felt the bunk shake as someone climbed onto it with me. One of my head phones was taken out of my ear and placed into Lip's. Sex on Fire played as Lip played with a strand of my blonde hair. " I saw what you did to your hand, you okay"? I rolled my eyes as I covered my hand. "Yeah peachy". Sarcasm rolled of my tongue. "Did you enjoy your blowjob"? I snarled. Lip placed his hand on my thigh making me shiver slightly. I brushed his hand off but his lips soon met my neck. 'What the hell is he doing'?!? I can't believe this is happening, his lips are on my neck. He's sucking on my fucking neck. I groaned slightly as he bit my soft spot. "W-what are you doing"? I tried to pull back but he held me in place. "Stop moving, just let me finish". Oh and finish he did. When he was done there was a gigantic ass hickey on my neck. "Why did you do that"? I looked at Lip who had swollen lips. "Don't ask questions that I don't even know the answer to". I ran my fingers through my hair as I became lost in thought. Lip walked over to Ian's side of the room and found what looks like a porn magazine. "Dans come look what I found finally something to jack off to". Lip pulled me over next to him. Lip flipped through the magazine. I ripped the magazine out of Lip's hands before he could see anymore of it. Ian was about to walk in so I stuffed the magazine under the bunk. Shit fuck, Lip wasn't suppose to see that, fuck Ian's going to fucking kill me. Lip gave me a 'what the fuck' look. "Don't look at me like that, I have no fucking clue". I whispered to Lip so Ian wouldn't hear. "I'm going to change the subject and we'll talk about this later, oh and by the way did Karen blow you good"? I know I shouldn't have brought it back to that discussion but It just poured out of my mouth. "Yeah in fact i did, are you jealous or something, do you think you can do better then her"? Lip spat at me. Anger flew up to my tongue. "You know what I do believe I give a better blow job then Karen Jackson any fucking day". I snarled back at him. "Prove it then, or maybe your to scared to be proven wrong". Was he being serious? "I will prove it, or are you to scared to be proven wrong"? Lip sat on Ian's bed with his legs slightly opened. "Come on prove it then". God was he in for it. I got in front of him and placed my hand on his thigh, trailing it up. I reached his boxers and gently pulled them down enough to pull out his dick. He was definitely bigger then most guys his age about 8 or 9 plus he's still soft. I looked up at him and his eyes were still on me. I ran my nail down his shaft and back up. He groaned slightly above me. Now he was hard. So he was a shower and a grower. I hesitated slightly but I placed the tip in my mouth and took him in inch by inch. I bobbed my head as Lip's hands found there way into my hair. "Holy shit just like that, fuck". Lip growled above me as I continued to to bob my head with my hand on his twins. "I'm going to cum, keep going". More cuss words flew out of Lip's mouth. Lip gripped my hair tighter as he became undone. I swallowed and looked up at Lip and he was whipping off the sweat on his forehead. "I guess I was proven wrong". Lip panted as he swiped his thumb over my chin getting the cum off of it. "Y-you might want to g-get out so I can maybe finish my problem". I stuttered out embarrassingly. What Lip did next I didn't expect ....

\\OOOOO Cliffhangerrrrr//