Chapter 1

"I can't believe my vice chief is leaving!" Horace cried out while hugging Oliver so tight he cannot breath. "I'll just be gone for a month, Horace. Not forever." Oliver struggled to say while trying to break the hug.

"I know that." Dr. Horace wiped a tear in his eye while pulling himself together "I'll be working alone for the rest of the month".

"I can always be a substitute to Oliver." Kaz suggested. Horace looked at him in disgust and he went back to work.

Kaz sighed in defeat "Don't worry he'll need you, just buy him some time." Oliver encouraged him. "I'll miss you, dude." Kaz said "I'll miss you too, pal." and they gave each other a friendly hug.

When they broke the hug, Kaz helped Oliver with his things and they head to the entrance of Mighty Med. "Can I ask you a favor?" Oliver asked while they walked "Sure".

"Can you take care of my Skylar for me while I'm gone?" Oliver said quietly. "Oh sure! I'll take care of your Skylar together with my T-rex." Kaz said full of sarcasm but Oliver didn't notice it.

"What are you talking about?" Oliver was confused. "Oh, I thought the two of us are sharing things that are impposible to happen." Kaz said.

Oliver crossed his arms in anger. "Let's just say you never said the 'my' word." Kaz said qouting the 'my' "Of course, I will take care of Skylar."

Oliver gave him a smile and threw his arms around his shoulders to give him another hug "Thanks man."

Kaz cannot resist anymore so he looked at Oliver's bruised cheek and arm. He got it from helping Skylar with her Computer and Chemistry homework. He was so helpful to her but all he got was a punch to the face and was flip over.

He was sorry for him eventhough Skylar was the one who made the bruises, because he was one who started it.

*Flashback from yesterday*

Skylar was doing cartwheels in Mighty Med when he saw Kaz entering the room. "Oh hey, Kaz." Skylar greeted while doing the last cartwheel for today.

"You really love doing cartwheels, do you?" Kaz asked but she ignored it "Where's Oliver?".

When Skylar asked that, Kaz sighed in frustration. Since after Catastrophe and Annihilator almost destroyed Mighty Med and Skylar turning evil, Horace assigned Oliver to be his vice chief after Kaz suggested that he needed help handling Mighty Med. Kaz suggested that because he wants to be the vice chief himself, but it all backfires. He's jealous of Oliver and the last thing he needed is someone asking where he is.

But he replied to Skylar anyway because this conversation wouldn't go anywhere if he wouldn't. "His in the surgery room doing what he is best at." he said maybe with a lack of politeness. "Oh" Skylar said while playing with her fingers. The conversation didn't go anywhere anyway.

They've been like that for a few more minutes until Kaz sneezes. He sneezed at his sleeves and when he was done he rolled it. "No way, Kaz!" Skylar exclaimed with disbelief in her eyes.

"What?!" Kaz asked in confusion. "You didn't mean it, right?" Skylar asked shooking her head rapidly. "Mean what?" he asks. She sighed in relief and said "Do you remember the time when you accidentally proposed to me?"

"When you almost kick my head off? Yeah, I clearly remember that." Kaz said in a joking way. "Well, you just ask me on a date." Skylar said. "By sneezing on my sleeves?" Skylar nodded.

"Oh" Kaz shifted awkwardly "You do know I didn't mean that, right?" Skylar nodded again. And they stand in silence again.

An ant went on Kaz's neck and he scratched it. Skylar's face turned green like she was gonna puke. "Oh no." she muttered looking at Kaz in terror.

"What?" Kaz asked but Skylar didn't say anything "What did I do wrong this time?". "I can't tell you." Skylar said which is true, if she try to say it, Kaz shirt will be full of food she had eaten at breakfast.

"Just tell me." he ordered her. Skylar took a deep breath and said "Its something the bride and the groom do after their marriage." And Kaz face also turned green.

"You should really stop doing that." Skylar said while waving her hand like she was saying a hello or goodbye. "What are you doing?" Kaz asked "Ordering you to leave." she said while continuing to wave her hand.

Kaz looked at her weirdly and she groaned "Okay I admit it, I still didn't cope with your planet. It's just so different from my planet."

"Can you please just leave, Kaz." Skylar ordered but she really didn't want that to happen. Eventhough Kaz is the last person she needed, she will still be lonely when he leaves.

"Fine" Kaz agreed but before he left he took Skylar's hand and he dragged her to where he was heading.

They went to the entrance room and Kaz dragged her outside Mighty Med. "Where are we going?" she asked Kaz confusingly. Kaz looked at her with a smile "I'll teach you more on how to be a normo."

*in the park*

"Tell me anything you notice with those two." Kaz said while pointing to a couple sitting on the bench.

But Skylar didn't listened because she was too busy looking at their joined hands. Her face felt warm for some reason.

Kaz noticed where Skylar was looking at and he immediately let go of her hand. He cleared his throat and pointed again to the couple.

Skylar noticed that the guy was scratching his neck "That's so gross! What's wrong with you normos?!".

Kaz sighed and said "Since the gesture of your planet and my planet are different. You should try doing the gestures in an opposite way."

"Thanks Kaz, but I should go." Skylar said while looking at her superhero costume. She's so lucky no one still noticed it "I have to change before school starts."

Before she left, she slapped Kaz in the face. He thought it was her revenge for being so rude but she just wanted to say thanks.

*End of flashback*

Kaz snapped out of it when someone said "I heard you were leaving!" and coincidentally it was Skylar.

Kaz looked at Oliver and whispered "You didn't told her?". "The last thing I needed is a cast in the arm." he whispered back.

"Yeah! But don't worry I'll be back in a month." Oliver said to Skylar. "Aww...Does someone need a hug?" Skylar cooed.

"N-no! No hugs! No thank you's! Just please don't move!" Oliver panicked while covering himself with his two arms. "Okay" Skylar confusedly said and she didn't move.

Not knowing how to properly say goodbye to Oliver, Skylar just said "Goodbye then,". "Goodbye" Oliver repeated while opening the exit. "See you after a month." Skylar said awkwardly without moving.

Kaz looked at the scene with guilt, he really needs to fix this problem before anymore people gets hurt or even killed. But first...

Kaz sighed and ran to Skylar "Can you punch him in the face please." Kaz asked Skylar while pretending to hug the air.

"But Oli-" Skylar was going to protest, but she was cut by Kaz "Just do it!". Skylar approached Oliver and hugged him.

Oliver was shocked but he hugged her back "I'll miss you." Skylar said "I'll miss you too." he repeated. Oliver waved a last goodbye to his two bestfriends before exiting Mighty Med. He walked the normo world with nervousness and anticipation.

Oliver just hope that staying with his Dad for a month would end up well. As well as having a brain trauma researcher dad would get.