Chapter 2

A/N
Thanks for the people who voted and commented in the first chapter. And I'm sorry if its confusing, I should have added a little description which I just realize was actually important.

The whole comparison of the Calderian and Earth gestures weirded Kaz out. He wanted to help Skylar. The right thing to do is help Skylar learn more about Earth and normos, but since Kaz is Kaz he doesn't have time to do all that, learning is not his forte, and he hates thinking, he thought that maybe changing the gestures into its opposite one would make it better somehow. But after what happened to Oliver he realized what a big mistake it was.

If you think about it, we don't actually have a gesture that literally means "Would you go out with me?" or the whole honeymoon thing. There's no real solution but to help Skylar learn about Earth language.

So back to the story...

Chapter 2

Skylar waved one last time to his best friend before he left Mighty Med. The truth is she will miss his dorkiness, but she can't admit it to him because he'll take it seriously.

She looked at her surroundings and realized that all of the people were too busy to even care that their vice chief just left. They might not even know that they have a vice chief anyway. Skylar smiles at the thought.

She then saw Kaz standing behind her, Oliver's other best friend and the only one other than her who wasn't staring at any papers. He acknowledged a smile and she smiled back. They both eventually snap out of it and went back to work.

Skylar started walking to the rec room, but someone took her arm and dragged her at the hall. She flipped the guy by instinct and the guy squealed. She knew that squeal anywhere. "Alan, what was that about? " she asked. "I was just getting your attention, and that really hurt." Alan complained while rubbing his head. She apologized and helped him stand up.

"Okay, what's up?" she asked. "What's up with Oliver's sudden bruises?" he immediately asked. Skylar looked at him confusely "What do you mean?". Alan looked at her like she just grown two heads "You know what I mean, I saw you punching him and flipping him over twice."

"Oh that one." she snapped her fingers in realization "I was just thanking him." she explained. "Last time I checked plumetting someone to the ground is not a nice way to respond to anything."

"But Kaz told me it is." she reasoned out. "What did he actually told you?" he asked curiously. "He told me that Calderian gestures are the opposite of normo gestures."

A great idea popped out of Alan's mind and he smirked. He never thought peeping with other people's business would lead him into a great plan to get rid of those two normos at last but it did.

He laughed and Skylar frowned. "You actually believed him." he said still laughing. "I'm from a different planet okay. I'm still not used to this normo world." she explained herself.

"Believe me when I say he's making a fool of yourself." He said in a softer tune than usual. Skylar sighed in anger. After what Kaz and Alan said to her, she doesn't know what's right anymore. "Here. Uncle Horace gave me this it will help you." he said while giving her a pocketbook titled 'The Guide to the Normo World'.

She scrunched her eyebrows, "Why do you have this book?". Alan looked down in embarrassment, "Since I'm half normo, I was planning to go to normo school. You know embrace my normo roots." he mumbled, but Skylar was not listening. She was too focused reading the book with a sudden furiosity written in her eyes.

"That imbecile, egocentric Kaz, I'm gonna get him!" she said with range. Alan was shock, he never heard her say those words before. Did she really just learn those two deep words while reading a book for one minute? If that's the effect of reading books, he should really make reading a habit.