Q&A: MISSY?

Hey, guys! Missy here! That was one wild story, wasn't it? Well, that's basically just the introduction to my crazy life. And hopefully there'll be more if Kat could acTUALLY GET HER SHIT TOGETHER.

Anyways, I'll be answer a bunch of questions that you guys might wanna know about me!! Here we go!

What is your favorite food?
Oh, god. The basic one that everyone wants to know. If you can't tell, I'm rolling my eyes. But I'm still gonna answer. It's pizza, because pizza is the shit. Or ice cream, I love ice cream.

What is you favorite drink?
OH MY GOD, STOP THIS. Anyways, it's probably mudslides. Mudslides are great.

What happened between you and Harley?
Finally, a non-basic question. Harls and I are doing just fine. We're still best friends, Ivy, Harls, and I are. We just recently stole the Harlequin Diamond from the Gotham City Museum. Well, Harley did. Ivy got some poisonous plants and I just spray-painted the whole place, I didn't want anything really.

How are Harley and J?
They are just fine :) If you're wondering, Harley is slowly moving on from him and she is still sharing an apartment with Ivy.

Did Jade ever get a real gun?
We plan on giving her one when she's eleven-years-old. But right now, she has only her water gun and a bunch of toy weapons to practice. ;)

Was Jade's hair color permenant?
Um, YES! The older she gets, the shinier it gets.

Do you plan on anymore kids in the future?
Glad you mentioned that, I'm preganant right now. And this time, she was planned! I think I'm gonna name her Ivy Quinn!! Beautiful, isn't it?!

Are you still as close to Harley as you were before she found out that you and J were together?
We are closer than two bullets in the barrel of one of my guns.

What ever happened to your dad?
He was Jade Savage's dad. I have no connection to him what-so-ever.

Did you ever go back to Central City?
Why would I ever want to go back to that wretched city?

What is your favorite movie genre?
Horror. It's fun to laugh at how stupid these people are. Like why the fuck would you use a Ouiji board? What the fuck is wrong with you idiots? But I would probably use one, just to see.

What ever happened to your motorbike? It was really cute.
First of all, thank you, friend. Second, my motorbike is still here and I use it almost all the time, especially when J's busy and I get bored.

Did you get your weapons back after you escaped on the heli with J?
No, they were left at Belle Reve, but those weren't my original 😁 and J bought me a shit ton of new ones!!

@phaniiel : What happened after the helicopter? How is everyone?
Everyone's doing amazing! Everything is as it was before and Harley and Ivy are still staying with each other ❤️

@phaniiel : Did you ever get your guns and weapons back?
I didn't need to, love! I always have backups holographic weapons and guns back home!