Castiel's Moaning

- third and final part! I hope you enjoy reading! Please mind that this does contain sexual content! - Feel free to check out a couple of other Destiel fanfictions I've written (and currently editing/rewriting) -

-

Entering the hallway, Dean's hand that's curved around Castiel's waist pushes him against the wall. He rests on his left arm which leads to his head being level and within close proximity to Cas'. His pupils dart over Castiel's face, scanning his expression to see how he's feeling.

He tears his eyes away from Cas' lips and looks into his eyes. "How was that, huh?" He asks, bearing a cocky smile.

Cas' heart is still thumping in his chest from seeing Balthazar's reaction. "Great." He says, somehow feeling breathless. "Did you see his face?" He asks Dean, his face lightening up at the fact Balthazar looked annoyed and jealous because of him. He doesn't even notice that Dean has closed the gap in between them.

Smirking, Dean tilts his head to the side. "Expression full of envy and hate? Yes." He nods his head. "He has a right to hate and be jealous." He adds, his hand hovering over Castiel's side, contemplating whether to touch him.

Dean, deciding to make his intentions clear, presses his body against Cas', ensuring that he's left only a few centimeters between their lips. "The offer's still standing to go to my room." He says, leaning towards Cas' ear. "You know that, right?" He whispers.

Castiel's eyes suddenly widen and he gulps. "You were serious?" He asks, suddenly growing aware what Dean's doing. Suddenly growing aware of Dean thigh wedged between his, of his breath blowing over his lips... He burns a bright shade of red for the hundredth time this evening, oh god, Dean Winchester wants to take him to his room.

"You bet I was." Dean murmurs, grinning at Cas as he runs his hand up his arm. "Now if you'd kindly follow me..." He adds, trailing his hand down until his fingers interlink with Castiel's.

Taking a couple of steps backwards, Dean's hips sway in a confident manner as he tugs at Cas' hand. Castiel takes small paces after him, a shy smile growing on his face.

Treading backwards up his staircase, only a cocky, self-loving smirk appears on Dean's face as Cas follows him. Both of his hands track the handrail and he tilts his head at Castiel, who almost trips over a riser he's so flustered.

Dean pauses, using his left hand to grip Cas' waist and encourages him to lean against the baluster. "Don't be shy." He chuckles in a whisper.

Showing no hesitation, Dean presses his lips to Cas', knowing he couldn't wait all the way until his bedroom.

Cas again is stunned. He lets Dean kiss him and his hands naturally come to his neck, allowing him to kiss the jock in return. His fingers trace Dean's jawline back and forth in motion with the kiss, feeling the way his mouth moves against his.

Dean's hands massage Cas' sides, rubbing his waist firmly. Manoeuvring him carefully up the steps to the intermediate landing, Cas topples backwards into the wall, but his hands don't leave the other boy's cheeks and he doesn't stop kissing him.

Dean's fingers tug excitedly at Castiel's shirt. "Oh, Cas." He sighs between their heavy breathing. "I need to take you to my bedroom, now." He presses his lips to Cas' once more, dragging out a long and anticipating kiss, before pulling away with his teeth softly.

Cas nods eagerly, finding it difficult form words in his mouth. For this time, Cas doesn't feel shy for once. For all he cares, Dean could have him there and then. He can't even remove his hands from Dean's jawbone because he doesn't want the space in between them enlarging at all. Something tells him however that Dean doesn't mind, that if anything, he enjoys it whenever Castiel shows his increasing want for him and smirks against his lips.