4.

Okay guys. 5 votes for the next chapter. Please comment and vote?

-_-_-_-_-

I groaned as the alarm clock began blaring.
I was still exhausted. I rolled over to poke Claudia in the face.
She was frowning as she slept. She must have been having a night mare.
Feeling nice for once I pulled her into my arms and hugged her, waking her gently instead.

"Claudia." I sing songed. "Wake up sleepy head."
Claudia moaned as her eyes fluttered open, she snuggled into my chest and I couldn't help but laugh.
Sometimes she really was just the cutest.

Claudia never really grew up. She had a very childlike personality and I felt very protective of her.
But at times I was a bit jealous. I wish I had the ability to let go like that and just relax, forget the world.

"What time is it?" She mumbled sleepily. I picked up my phone.

"1." I sighed. "The car is coming at 4." I inhaled deeply.

"We have to get ready!" Claudia screamed, causing me to wince at the abrupt ringing in my ears.

Claudia jumped over me and ran to my closet, opening it. Excitement written all over her face.

I tried to stifle my laughter. My phone buzzed in my hand and I furrowed my brows.

You up yet baby girl?

Why do you insist on that nickname? You don't know me.

That's the point of today. To get to know you. Haha anyway, I felt I should warn you, some of the other boys will have their.. girlfriends.. here

Should I be concerned as to why girlfriends is surrounded by awkward dots?

Haha, it's complicated. Let's just say. If you call me daddy you'll fit right in ;)

How about I just call you grandpa?

Savage af.

You really are a dork.

See you soon baby girl.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone on its charging dock, blaring Selena gomez through the speakers.

Claudia pulled out a black pair of yoga pants and a light powder blue halter top.
She had on a powder blue choker and her hair was pulled up into a braid.

I put on a sapphire blue knee length dress with a silver ribbon around the waist. Black ankle boots with silver buckles and black thigh length shorts under the dress.

I put my hair up in a high pony tail and let Claudia do my make up since she constantly looked for excuses to do it.

I could feel my stomach begin to flip.

I was nervous. There was no denying it. I may not like the band.

But Harry was cute. Even if he was a total perv.

Claudia grinned at me.

"Thank you so much for all this." She whispered, embracing me into a tight hug.

"You're welcome." I grinned at her.

We headed downstairs to see if Harold was still around or if he went out to see his nephew.

Harry sat at the kitchen counter, reading his paper. It's was 3:30 by the time we got down there.

Harold smiled at us.

"You ladies look beautiful." He said, his deep voice echoed through the empty kitchen.

I felt myself blush.

"Thanks. Claudia made me wear make up." I grinned. Claudia stuck her tongue out at me.

I looked at my phone, feeling a bit worried. What if I didn't fit in?

I know Claudia had a daddy kink. She hadn't told me much about it other than she had one.

I essentially didn't have any real knowledge on it and what if Harry was being serious?

My stomach flipped again and I groaned. What if today was a disaster?