The Beginning part 2 {Maria}

Brown hair, brown eyes, about 5'11. He shaves and shit.
I honestly don't care, but I do want to stay away from him he seems like he would rape little girls. Then again, I can't judge a book by its cover.

Arriving at the main office I ask the lady at the front desk for Ms. Gordon's mail. She annoyed the crap out of me telling me to speak louder.

Hello!?!? I don't talk to people you bitch!

After that I got the hell out of there and headed back to room 102.

On my way back I was slowly approaching the class room.

When all of the sudden, a scream filled the air. Students shouting and screaming, some were even screaming the teacher's name.
I didn't even know what was going on, not until the door burst open and out came a bloody Ms. Gordon.

She hissed and snarled at me, I immediately dropped the papers and froze in place. Her eyes were bloodshot and on her left arm were scratch marks, yellowish fluids were coming out of her eyes, nose, and mouth. I tried moving but my body wouldn't budge, will I end up like that old man?

She charged towards me, I shut my eyes, "MS. GORDON!!"

BAM!

THUD

Someone had struck her with a freaking mop bucket. I knew it was definitely Mike the janitor, he had bashed her head with it against the lockers. Looking down, parts of her brain were splattered on the floor I followed my gaze to the lockers then back at her. I couldn't even recognize her anymore.

I felt a knot in my stomach before I knew it I puked, after that I blacked out.

___//Later that same day, Time 11:03 am\\___

"C'mon kid wake up."

I heard a voice but it was somewhat faint, opening my eyes I was face to face with none other than Mike Rodriguez.

"A-Ah!" I accidentally freaked out and punched him right in the nose. It wasn't a hard punch, mostly because I'm kind of weak.

"Jesus." He groaned rubbing his nose and checking his fingers to make sure he wasn't bleeding. I scanned the room that we were in, it was filled with boxes and only one window. The door was barricaded with crates and boxes. My eyes then went back to Mike, " u-um.." that's all I can say, there were faint screams and shrieks coming from the other side of the door.

"Look, I know you don't know me I'm a complete stranger to you, but there's something going on here and I am not going back there." He whispered. "Now those things are out there and I do not want to die, nor turn into one of them so please um girly try to cooperate with me"

I crossed my arms, "you're not a rapist are you?"

He frowned and glared at me, "hell no, do I look like one to you?!?" He whispered half yelled.

I shook my head no, he grabbed me by the arm and helped me up, "kid, we have to get out of here."

I pointed towards the window, "what about that?"

"I was waiting for you to wake up sleeping beauty." He smiled for a split second before climbing up the shelves and opening the window. "Well get up here" he held his hand out to me. I began to climb then grabbed his hand.

Mike turned towards the window then looked back at me, "listen carefully, do not and I repeat do not leave my side as soon as we get out of here got it?" I slowly nodded.

"Alright let's go" he jumped out the window, I immediately looked down, I mean we were still on the first floor so it wasn't that big of a fall. "Will you catch me?" I asked.