Chapter 9

A/N: this is the last chapter before the epilogue! I'm using my friend's phone at school to do this, so if you like this chapter, thank DaTwEIrDfAnGuRL for letting me use her phone. I'm very sentimental right now, so goodbye and enjoy! The epilogue might take a while to upload since I don't have my phone. Love you guys and enjoy!! Sorry its so short, I didn't have a lot of time!

******

I was doing my vocal warmups for the show, the little box burning in my pocket.

"Babe, come on." Mitch dragged me to the stage entrance.

*****

We were going to start Sing, when I spoke.

"Before we start this next song," I stepped up to the front of the stage, "I want to say something. Mitch, come over here." The crowd went wild.

"I'm not good with speeches so I'm gonna go straight to the point," I went down on one knee and pulled the box out of my pocket, Mitch covering his mouth with his hands. "Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

The whole place was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. You could barely hear Mitch's sniffles. I could basically feel the fans' excitement, only overpowered by my own.

Mitch started nodding. "Yes... YES!!" He leaned down and hugged me.

The crowd erupted in cheers. I kissed Mitch and put the ring on his finger.

We stood up and kissed.

With the biggest, dopiest smile, I said, "Okay, everyone, this is Sing!!"