Epilogue

100 years later

"Babe, come on, we have rehearsals!" Mitch called me over.

I walked over and grabbed the keys. "Okay, I'm coming. Did you call Kirstie?"

"Yeah, she'll be there."

You're probably wondering what happened in that time.

Well, let me tell you.

We decided that if Mitch and I were the only ones left, we wouldn't be the same. Somehow, it all led to me biting Kirstie, who bit Jeremy and Avi, who bit Kevin. Now, we're still making music, we have more fans than ever, our YouTube channel at thirty million subscribers.

Back to today!

Mitch and I are happily married. So are Kirstie and Jeremy. They had a beautiful daughter called Grace. Mitch and I, well...

"Dad! Daddy! Jax asked me out!" I heard the seventeen-year-old approach Mitch and I.

Mitchie gasped. "That's great, Sweetie!"

My protective side surfaced. "If he lays an inappropriate hand on you, he's dead." I warned, raising a non-existent brow.

Skylar rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I know dad." A knock was heard. Skylar looked at each other and I was the first one using my super-speed to run to the door, Skylar right behind me.

I opened the door before she could stop me. I put on a 'mean and tough' façade.

"Jax!" My daughter said.

"Skylar, hey! These... uh, these are for you." He handed her a bouquet of red roses."

I felt Mitch come behind me and grab my arm. He gave me a warning look.

"This is very cute, but we have rehearsal and I am not leaving two hormonal teens home alone. If she isn't back by ten thirty your head will be hanging on my wall." Mitch rolled his eyes. And dragged me by my arm.

"Come on, Sky! Hurry up and leave before your dad kills Jax."

*****

We have been going strong these past years. We have a total of 73 Grammys. I love what I do and who I do it with. I'll keep doing it for as long as I live, which will be a pretty long time. Alongside my beautiful, inmortal family.

The End.

******

Thank you guys for reading this book! I loved writing it. I will miss these characters so much. Thank you! I{m doing a Q&A, so leave your questions for:

Scott!

Mitch!

Skylar!

Kevin!

Avi!

Kirstie!

Jeremy!

Esther!

Jax! (even though he was here for 0.2 seconds but he was still cute)

If you miss me, (hopefully you do) check out my other works like my one shot book and Rivals!

I love you guys!

-Alex, aka FirstThingsFirst33