13

"Thank you very much dancers, we'll post the list on the internet and if you don't have internet, the list will be up by tomorrow morning." The severe instructor stated, turned on her heel and left the room.

I wanted to giggle at her old-fashioned idea of the internet but I didn't have the energy to do so.

I walked out, dragging my bag. I danced so badly, it has been so long since I danced for an audition. Even though most people think I'm best when I improvise, I could feel the rejection roll off the instructors. I grimaced as Steph looked hopefully me, as I walked out of the building. She was holding two Starbucks cups, and as I came nearer, she handed me one.

"I can see why you loved them so much. They are frickin delicious!" She raved, her voice muffled because she was sipping on the coffee.

I rolled my eyes tiredly, amused at her words. A thought hit me as we walked towards our parked car.

"Oh, by the way, Patrick told me last night of a club opening in Camden. He wants us to go." I said casually, after swallowing my own sip of Starbucks.

I purposely avoided talking about the audition, just to stop the feelings of disappointment that was rolling through my body.

She blinked and then a huge grin spread on her face.

"Shopping!" I laughed at her expression. 

The rest of the day, we spent trying on many different types of dresses, jumpsuits and anything that was suitable for a club opening. It was lot's of fun but I was exhausted. By four pm, Steph drove us home and I dozed in the car. Our boot was full of clothes, not only for the opening but just normal clothing too.

I woke up, wiping some stray drool from my face, as Steph parked the car. I stretched my body out and climbed out the car. We gathered our bags from the boot and Steph bounded up in front of me, my body heavy with exhaustion. 

I walked up as Steph quickly, in her hyperness, flung the door open. Fernando was standing there looking handsome in a dapper suit. He looked stressed but also very shocked as Steph went red. I started laughing my ass off, as Steph started giggling and Fernando still continued with his shocked look. I was leaning over, slapping my knees as I laughed, while Steph was leaning on Fernando still giggling.

I looked up in the midst of my laughing and abruptly stopped as I realized how perfect she was and how he was staring at her as if she was a goddess. I felt the green eyed monster rear, one that I always felt when it came to guys and her.

But this was much worse than ever before.

----

"You're not going?" I looked up at Steph who was dressed in a beautiful black mini dress with a big statement necklace.

It hugged her perfectly in all the right places. As always, her shoes were borrowed from me. Beautiful black lace platforms, shoes I wore to my farewell in South Africa. Her hair was in beautiful soft waves and she was wearing her favourite necklace from Joshua, one of her best guy friends.

I nodded and returned to reading my book. I wasn't in the mood for her or anyone at that point and I needed time to think. Fernando has been occupying my thoughts and I didn't want him to. I needed time to sort my confusion out. I stared at the book, not reading it.

Again.

I heard her footfalls and then she titled my head upwards. Before she could question me, I was saved by Patrick walking in, looking amazing. He was wearing dark jeans that weren't baggy, they just fit him perfectly. He was wearing a white dress shirt with a blazer. He had combed his hair and the curls made him look adorable.

Forget about Fernando.

Patrick is the one I love.

"Don't get your blazer dirty, okay?" I said, smiling at him.

He sighed.

"Please come." He pleaded.

He gave me his famous puppy dog eyes and I sighed in defeat. I can never say no to him or that look.

"Fine." I muttered.

Both Patrick and Steph cheered, making me roll my eyes at them but grin at the same time. I checked my closet and as I looked at what to wear, Steph took out the outfit I had bought today.

"Make him want you." She whispered and left the room, me staring at her back.

I swallowed, the desire for my fiance settling into my stomach.

It is a nude straight dress with an one shoulder which had a fabulous draped chiffon sleeve. It's a mini dress and very feminine. I wore my grey high heel boots with the studs, which counteracted the extreme feminine aspect of my dress. I pulled my blonde hair up in a low sleek ponytail and added hoop earrings. I added mascara, some eyeliner and then a soft pink lipstick. I quickly added some eye shadow after realizing that I at least needed some sort of staple feature on my face.

Patrick kissed me on my shoulder, shocking me. I gasped and whirled around.

"You look beautiful." I blushed and kissed him quickly.

I was about to turn around when Fernando knocked on the door. He coughed a bit.

"The taxi's here." He looked me, his eyes raking my body.

Suddenly I felt naked, vulnerable. He looked away and left me feeling dumbfounded. I suddenly just wanted to stay, feeling totally insecure. He made me feel all sorts of confusion, his expression giving nothing away. Patrick made me feel beautiful but Fernando, if he thought so, would make me feel like a goddess.

I wanted his opinion more than I thought.

---

I sipped on my whiskey on the rocks, as I looked at Steph dancing with Aaron. I laughed as he tried keeping up with her. Unfortunately for her, he's always been a bit of a clump when it came to dancing. Patrick was chatting to some of his teammates and their wives were staring at me in curiosity. I winked at them, stood up and pulled Patrick up from his conversation.

"Sorry, but I want to go dance. He'll be back, promise." The teammate nodded and as we started dancing, Patrick looked at me.

"Bored?" I nodded.

I was.

I was preoccupied too.

The music was too loud, the bass slowly giving me a headache. The club was filled with people, making it hard to do anything. I had to wait 20 mins for a drink and all I could feel was Fernando's eyes on me. It made me hot and bothered, combining this with my desire for my fiance earlier in the evening, I was slowly burning up.

"Well, Nando is as well... so I'll ask him to take you home." He offered.

Our bodies moved to the beat but I didn't want to end our body contact. I shook my head. I didn't want to be alone with Fernando. I wanted Patrick. I leaned into him and breathed into his ear.

"I want to go home with you. Alone."

He suddenly understood, and quickly led us to the VIP section, apologizing and then, after explaining to Fernando the side. I told Steph what was happening and she winked at me, her arms around her own fiance's. With this, we left the club, our hands all over each other.

I felt his stare on back as we left, making me feel extremely guilty.

This desire for both of these men confused me too much and I felt like a total git.