Chapter Five: Meet and Greets and Two-Faced Jerks

Picture Description:

Top left: Jack's funny face during truth or dare.

Top right: Hayden crying after talking to Dave and Jack.

Bottom left: Jawed💖

Bottom middle: Shawn performing.

Bottom right: Dave crying after talking to Hayden.

"You ready for your first ever official meet and greet?" Johnson asked.

"I feel like I am, but at the same time I feel extremely nervous.." I confessed looking down at my sweaty ass palms.

"You have nothing to be nervous about. You and Lexie will fit right in. You guys were made for this." Mahogany smiled at both Lex and I.

"Alright, we've set everything up." Bart said as he walked into our suite, where we were all sitting in the livingroom.

He made a couple more announcements and then asked us all to get on the bus, so we could head out to the venue already.

Johnson walked next to me and we began talking. He was such a happy kid. Always smiling, always happy, and always has a water bottle in hand.

We got on the bus and sat around in the den. I made a snapchat announcing that we were headed out to the venue. My heart was racing!

We talked in our little groups, and before we knew it, we had arrived at the venue. There were a bunch of screaming girls! There were a couple of boys too, but they seemed a little more calm than the girls. Most were holding signs. I saw the girls from earlier. Allison was wearing my merch!

"Wow.. that's a lot of people.." Lexie said nervously.

"Oh that's nothing. This is just a small meet and greet. Wait until we get to Dallas, or Omaha!" Sammy smiled.

This was it. The moment I had been waiting for!

"Oh, Hayden, you didn't tell me if you were singing or not today." Bart said as he walked into the den.

"You should do it. You're really good." Mahogany smiled.

"Okay, I'll sing." I smiled.

"Okay, perfect, well squeeze you in, right after Shawn. Do you know which song you'll be singing?" Bart asked as he wrote something down on his clipboard.

"Not yet.." I said as I went through my phone trying to pick a song.

"Okay, well let me know right after the meet and greet." He said as he stopped writing.

I nodded and kept going through my phone.

"Alright, this is it. Just go out there and have fun." Bart chuckled as everyone cheered and began running off the bus.

I smiled excitedly and got off as well. We entered through a back door. We were placed in a line with a gap between each of us. They had cameras set up in front of each of us.

Bart went outside and said a couple words. Once he finished, he opened up the doors and the fans just poured in! Many of them were carrying little gift bags.

They started making their way down the line and taking pictures with each one of us. Many of them gave me gifts, bracelet, necklaces and many other things. Allison ran up to me and hugged me.

"Hey Allison." I smiled as I spun her around.

"You remembered my name!" She smiled.

"You're a special fan, of course I'd remember your name." I smiled as I set her down.