Chapter Seven: Drunk Talk

"Okay, is everyone done? We have to get back on the road to be able to get our hotel reservations on time." Bart called out from the other end of the table.

We were at Denny's having breakfast, everyone seemed to have finished. Bart walked up to the register and paid off the account.

Sammy was sitting on my right, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Are you tired?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, a little. I didn't really get much sleep last night." He confessed.

"You should go to sleep once we're back on the bus." I suggested.

"It's fine. It's just that.." Sammy stopped and glanced over at Jack, who was on my right and talking with Mahogany.

"Jack, Bart needs you." Johnson called out from the other end of the table.

"I'll be right back." Jack said to Mahogany and I before getting up.

"What is it Sammy?" I asked turning to look at him.

"It's just that, I don't wanna leave you alone with Jack. I don't trust him, and neither should you. Who knows what that bastard will do or say while I'm asleep." Sammy said worriedly.

"Well you have nothing to worry about, and if it makes you feel better, you can sleep on my bed. I'll go to sleep with you too, I'm a little tired as well." I smiled as I hugged him.

"Thanks Hayden. That really does help. And please just be very careful tonight when you're with him on that stupid date." Sammy insisted as we got up and made our way to the bus again.

Once we were on the bus, we made our way to the girl's room and laid down. Sammy laid down first, then I curled up next to him, facing away from him. He wrapped his strong and muscular arm around my waist. I could hear him giggling behind me.

"What?" I asked giggling as well.

"Your hair smells pretty." He laughed.

"Oh my God Sammy." I smiled wide.

I played some soft music and simply laid there. After a while of trying to fall asleep, I gave up. No matter how hard I tried, I was still wide awake! I turned around slowly, so that I was facing Sammy. His eyes were wide open as well.

"Can't sleep?" I asked.

"No.. I'm trying, but I just can't." Sammy half smiled.

"Maybe if you lie alone?" I suggested.

"No, it's better with you here. Everything is." He blushed, hiding his face in the pillow.

"You gotta stop doing cute shit like that, you know? Or else I'm gonna end up wanting to date you." I giggled, but in all honesty, it was lowkey true.

Sammy blushed even harder and hid his face in the crease of my neck. We stayed like this for a little bit, and when I lease expected it, I heard little snores escape Sammy's slightly open lips.

He looked adorable. I couldn't help myself, so I grabbed my phone and opened up snapchat.

I took a picture of Sammy and I and captioned it tour life💞 then added it to my story.

Andrea walked into the room and instantly turned to look at us.

"What's going on?" She whispered, curiously.

"He was tired and wanted me to sleep with him. He says he doesn't want me alone with Jack, so, here I am." I whispered back with a giggle.

She simply smiled and sat on Mahogany's bed. She was on her phone, and so was I. After about two hours or so, Cam texted me that we had arrived in Phoenix, and that we were minutes away from the hotel.