The Party

It took about twenty maybe thirty minuets to convince Patrick to come to this party. I mean don't get me wrong Patrick LOVES parties, he just didn't think it would be a good idea considering it was hosted by the people who constantly pick on him. He now sat in my room while I was in my bathroom trying on the fifth outfit I had picked out. Patrick looked amazing if you ask me. He had on black jeans, black combat boots, a black unbutton shirt, and a white t-shirt underneath. Then to top it all off he had a glittery belt around his waist.

Meanwhile I was still looking at the outfit I just placed on my body. I hated that I was so small, in height and in weight. People basically towered over me in school and I was the skinniest in my whole year. It was sad, but the thing is that I just wanted to fit in. The party had basically started already and the house was full of nothing but sluts and whores wearing tight skirts and tight shirts as dresses. I tried picking out things that were hot but not too slutty. While also trying to be comfortable but not looking like I just got out of bed.

"If you don't come out I'll just assume you're dead!" Patrick yelled to me. I laughed then stepped out hopping that this was the one. I had on my sparkly black tank top, white shorts, black boots, a sparkly bracelet around my wrist, and I put on a little mascara on. I had my long black hair in tight curls going to my waist.

"So what do you think?" I asked Patrick. He looked me up and down and said, "Oh that is just catty." I looked down at what I was wearing and frowned.

"Really." I said.

"I'm just kidding. You look fab darling." He said laughing at me.

I calm down and look at him, "Well you ready?" I ask.

"As I'll ever be. Just remember that you owe me for saving your ass." He said.

"Fine." I said walking out of my room as he followed me. I walked down the stairs to see the house packed with people. There was music blaring from the speakers and I saw Tyson dancing with a girl with rainbow hair. She was grinding against him as he had his hands in the air with a drink in one. I started laughing then turned around to see that Patrick was no longer behind me. He was off in a corner talking to some dude I had never seen before. I continued to walk until I saw the balcony, figuring I could use some fresh air. I opened one of the doors and walked out closing the door back. When I turned around I saw a guy already standing there looking at me.

"Sorry I didn't know that you were out here." I said turning to leave.

"Hey it's cool. I don't mind company." He said standing in front of me blocking the door.

"Especially from a beautiful face like yours." The boy said.

I started to blush so I turned my head, but he grabbed my chin turning me to face him once again.

"You're even more beautiful when you blush." He said looking at me with his piercing green eyes nothing compared to my dark brown ones. He was hot. He had dark hair and with those eyes he could have passed as a cute rock star. With the body he had he could have passed for a model.

"Thanks." I said. He let go of me.

"Your welcome. So what's your name?" He asked.

"Carson. Yours?" I ask.

"David. So when's your birthday?" He asked. Why is he asking me all this?

"Uh it's August 13." I answer him sitting in a chair. He sits in the one across from me and bringing it up so he is sitting in front of me.

"Somebody I know here, there birthday is the same day. Do you know a guy named Tyson?"He asks.

"I hope so he's my brother." I say.

"So you're twins?" He asks.

"No, I'm fifteen and he's sixteen we were born one year apart but one the same day. But people always call us the twins because of our birthday and the fact that we act so must alike." I explain.

"So you have a birthday in a month, huh?" David asks me.

"Yeah, so when's your birthday?" I ask.

"Actually I had turned seventeen two weeks ago." He says.

"Wow, happy belated birthday." I said.

"Yeah." He said standing up and going to the balcony and leaning over the edge. I get up to stand next to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"What's the matter?" I ask.

He straightens up then puts his hand on my cheek.

"You are so beautiful." He says avoiding the question.

"You don't mean that." I say.

"Yes I do. You don't think you're beautiful?" He asks.

"No not really."

"Well you are. Even if you don't think so I think so. You are perfect." He say leaning down and pressing his lips to mine. I kiss him back and we just stay like that for who knows how long. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him. What am I doing? I don't know this guy. But I can't stop kissing him. I just can't for some reason.