Falling In Love

My heart raced in my chest as so many thoughts whirled in my head like a tornado. I heard a faint sound calling my name but I wasn't paying attention. After they called my name a few more times, it came through sharp and clear as if a dog had barked outside. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at Rascal. He looked worried.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded in response. "Alright, good. Why did you teleport to the wrong place!? And why did you run away!?" He hissed as I flinched.

"I-I don't know!" I snapped back. I knew I should have teleported correctly in the first place. And, I should have teleported away so they couldn't get to me. I mentally slapped myself for being so stupid. "I'm sorry..." I murmured guiltily as I looked away and focused on the ground. I heard him sigh.

"All I want is for you to be safe." I looked up at him in surprise. He probably only meant that because of Emperor Nogo, but with all of his flirting earlier I think it meant something else. I still wasn't sure. Something in the back of my mind, a shadow of sorts, kept telling me he was just faking it and only needed me to get my father back - or what was left of him anyway. I pushed it away and just stared into his eyes.

"Do you care that much about me?" I had no idea why that had just slipped out of my mouth but there was no backing down now.

"Of course I do." I could tell just by looking into his eyes that he wasn't lying. Before I could stop myself, my arms had already wrapped around him and I buried my face in his chest. I felt him tense up at first but then hug me back. I never felt happier in my life. This was the happiest someone who was evil could get. I never thought I would defy my father's evilness before. It felt fantastic to defy such a dark power. He would be so proud of me if it wasn't him I defied but someone else.

Rascal's POV:

"Of course I do." I said as I stared at her beautiful, ice blue eyes. All kinds of emotions were rushing through my head. I never felt this way about someone before. I couldn't think clearly.

I was snapped back to reality when she wrapped her arms around me in a hug. I stiffened. I was evil. I wasn't supposed to fall in love! But she's so beautiful and I feel such an urge to protect her,  not just her father. I don't care anymore about Emperor Nogo's law about love. I just want her in my arms. I smiled and hugged her back. Emperor Nogo can't stop me from loving her anymore.

Emily's POV:

"Do you see her anywhere?" I asked the others as they searched for the strange girl that had appeared and ran off not to long ago.

"Nothing here." Kelsey sighed as she straightened back up from searching for footprints behind a bush.

"I can't find her either. I hope she's okay." Lily murmured as she carefully parted some low hanging branches. to see if the girl was behind a tree.

"Well if you think about it," Chloe thought out loud as she pulled a feather from her pocket, "she appeared in a flurry of feathers. That reminds me of someone else we know all too well." The other three girls and I stared at her like we saw a ghost. That couldn't mean Rascal was back could it? We just got our happy ending and it's going to disappear so soon? Candy jumped out from her spot in my purse and exclaimed,

"Where's Rascal!? I teach him another lesson if I have to!" Her short little limbs waved in the air as she blindly attacked nothing. I picked Candy up and giggled.

"There's no Rascal anymore Candy." Candy looked up at me, confused but relieved.

"Uhhhh...girls. You might want to see this." April sounded like she had seen something horrifying. The girls and I gathered around the spot where she was looking. We all had to suppress a gasp - and for Lily a scream. Rascal was talking to the girl we had seen appear in front of our very eyes. He suddenly snapped at her and she snapped back but then apologized innocently a few moments afterward. They looked at each other and then she hugged him. We all did a double take. We had no idea what was going on. He stiffened but hugged her back. Lily was on the fine line between freaking out because Rascal was back and fangirling over them. She apparently couldn't keep it in anymore so she squealed and screamed at the same time. It hurt all of our eardrums and got the attention of Rascal and the other girl. Their eyes widened and they disappeared in a flurry of feathers and cards.

Your POV:

Rascal and I disappeared in a flurry of cards and feathers before we even registered that we had teleported. We had no strategy now that Rascal realized it wouldn't work, because they knew who I was. After a while of thinking I came up with another plan. If we got enough negative energy, I could power up and they wouldn't be able to recognize me. After a little while of going through details, we knew exactly what to do.