Reading Lists

A run-down of the lists you'll find on this account and the purpose of each one!

Works from The High Council

These are stories from the people that work to make this account great, be it our Queen, Captains, or Knights of the Realms. Taking a look or adding them to a reading list is a great way to say thank you to the team behind all of this!

Queen's Selection

These are the books our queen (mahana258) has read and enjoyed in her special book, Queen's Selection, on our profile. This reading list is to provide further visibility to these gems.

The Fae Folk Top 5

These books are the top five from our monthly magazine articles, hand-picked to give you what we believe are some of the best fantasy novels Wattpad has to offer. The list is updated every month, so keep an eye out for these!

Follower Favorites

These are the books that you, our followers, most enjoyed. If you have a story that you think deserves this spotlight, excellent! There's a chapter right here in this book for recommending the stories that captured your heart, whether or not they're already a shiny star.

Fantasy Gems

These are fantasy stories from our followers. That's right, they're your stories! You can apply to be added if you're not already on by filling out the form on the list's chapter, as long as your book qualifies as fantasy (defined on the form).

TFF Changelings

These are fantasy stories from our changelings, who help spread the word to our account.

Master Wordsmiths

These are winning stories from our Melee Contests. You can check them out and support our winners!