| TFF Changelings 2021 |

Hello all! You may have noticed things are happening here at TFF

Hello all! You may have noticed things are happening here at TFF. Many things are changing this year, and we have a lot planned. With so much going on, we need some help from our followers to spread the word. We used to call these people 'ambassadors' but some people got that confused with the Wattpad ambassadors (hey y'all if you're reading this). So, we've had a name change.

Meet the Changelings

Do you enjoy our account? Want to be a part of it but don't have a huge chunk of time to donate? Never fear! As a Changeling, your only responsibility is to get the word out about our account. Throughout the year, whenever we host an event or share updates we will simply ask for some shout outs across Wattpad. That's where you come in! 

To sign up, follow the link in the comments!

To stay up to date on everything we have going on, please also join our discord so we can share our news with you more directly as a team (link also in the comments). 

All ambassadors, admins, reviewers, artists and such are able to use this profile sash below for their Wattpad profiles. To download, simply click and drag the image to a new window. Then use pixlr to affix it to your profile picture. Any questions, ask our staff in the comments below. 

To our previous ambassadors:

We greatly appreciated your previous commitment to helping us grow as an account. We are tagging you here one last time as our ambassadors. If you would like to continue to work with us as a Changeling we would love to have you! If you are otherwise unable we hope to see you around! 

All the virtual love, 

Mahana258