Chapter 1: Life

Hey guys, know this story has a couple chapters that will be 'based' on a book I think is called 'Asylum Escape' by Midnight-12, I read this and loved it. I will give you credit for the inspiration. P.S Your in High school, 11th grade.

Narrator POV

(Y/N) got up to the beeping of her alarm. She sprang up and jumped to her alarm, to make sure the noise doesn't stay on for a longer time.

(Y/N) POV

Beep-Beep-Bee-! I turn off my alarm trying to not wake up anyone in my house. I lay back down on my bed and think 'Ahh, summer the best thing ever....But it's mY LAST DAY A FREEDOM IS ALMOST HERE, UHHHHHGGG!!', today was my last day of summer break, after that then I have to go back to hell, my friends moved, the bully bitches will come back just because I have congenital insensitivity(you can't feel pain), my mom will marry her boyfriend at the end of the month, and my sister is going to collage, 'Just great -_-' I get up, grab my coat, choker, teal unicorn beanie, and shoes. ( You  have Yin -the black one-)

I go outside my room and look to my Mom's door 'Good the lights aren't on'  then I grab a piece of paper & pencil then I write a note saying I'm going out for a walk, finally I grab my (F/C) satchel, phone, earbuds, and keys

I go outside my room and look to my Mom's door 'Good the lights aren't on' then I grab a piece of paper & pencil then I write a note saying I'm going out for a walk, finally I grab my (F/C) satchel, phone, earbuds, and keys. I go to the front door, tape the note on it, open it, at last I walk out and lock the door. I walked around the town and see that a new park opened 'Finally after 8 months it opened.' I thought, I saw the the sign and it says Rosswood 'Hmm, neat name.' I enter Rosswood, I look one way & see that there's a playground and a baseball park ( I don't know whats there, I've only seen videos XP), then I look the other way and see a forest 'SWEET! *sigh* I can walk though here as a shortcut to school probably' I walk closer to the forest and I see that there's multiple different paths, I walk on the middle path, took out my earbuds, and put some Hollywood Undead on. I walk down the path, after a while I feel like I'm being watched '*sigh* It's a public park (Y/N), of course you're gonna feel like you're being watched.' I sigh once more and continue to hum to my music. As I continue to walk the feeling grows larger, I turn around to see nothing 'What the actual fuck!?' I turn back around and bolt.

~Time skip~ brought to by meh and meh friend talking on skype XP

After about 20 minuets of running I don't sense anyone anymore but I won't take the chance, in the distance I see a willow tree I run straight towards it, I dive under the leaves and wait.

~Another time skip~ Brought to you by a lazy Author-chan X3

'Whew, I think there gone.' I hop out the tree and start walking back. After about 6 minutes of walking, I notice that I'm going in circles 'Great. mom's going to worry soon', after that thought vanished my phone started to ring,  I look to see who's calling and it's my mom.

You          Mom

Hey mom.

(N/N) (Nick Name) where are you?

Like the note said, I'm out walking around.

I know, but you've been out for a while, and-

And your worried, don't be, okay?

Okay, bye (N/N).

Bye mom.

Beep

'Okay, now I NEED to get  home' I start wandering to find the paths, but luck is not on my side. I end up getting  lost, then it hits me 'Wait...OH MY GOD I'M AN IDIOT' I take out my phone and go to google maps and try to follow the map to get out of this forest, then walk all the way to my house. When I get home I get the feeling of someone watching again, this time I shove it off my shoulder. I go inside my house after unlocking the door and notice that my mom had left for work. I went back to my room, grabbed my sketchbook, went to my desk and started to draw a (F/D) (Fav Drawing). When I finish I get up and I go make a cake, because it's Mom's 45th B-Day. After I gather most of the ingredients, I notice that I'm short on milk and vanilla extract, 'Dammit' I grab my keys, and headed to the store. When I get there I yet again get that familiar feeling, I sigh and look behind me, I see in a tree a blur of yellow 'What the, might be the insomnia.' I walk into the store, grab the items I need, pay for them, and drive home.

Time skip cuz im a lazy ass XP

I put the cake in the oven, wash my hands, get the decoration for the cake together, then I walk to my room '*sigh* now what to do...Hmmm...' as my eyes ponder they lock on my (F/C) laptop 'Oh, right I still need to do that video.' I walk to my desk and start up my laptop. After I made my video I start to edit it, then the oven timer goes off, I get up and take the cake out the oven and I start to decorate it. (You can change the color of the frosting)

I decorate the house and  continue to edit my video

I decorate the house and  continue to edit my video. When I surprised my mom she almost cried, my sister came and wish mom happy birthday.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N

Look I know I barley update anymore, and I have reasons. Rn I have a project so I'm working on that, I have school and homework. So plz don't think that I'm dead or something. I will have very slow updates my fellow readers, I'll chat w/ y'all next chapter.