Chapter 4: The story

(Y/N) POV

It was the weekend, so the boys and I go to Rosswood.

"Come on guys I know a really cool willow tree in the forest."I say running into the forest.

"Wait! (Y/N), you're running too fast!"Tim yells as all 3 of the boys ran after me. After 2 minutes of running, we all find the willow.

"Alright, what's the story behind you wanting tourettes."Brian says.

"Alright, but it's long."I say, I see Toby get comfortable on the branch he was on and I chuckle.

"Well, that's good since we got here around 3 AM!"Toby says annoyed because I spammed at 1 AM to wake him up, then reasoned him for 30 minutes to wake Brian and Tim.

"Well, I used to have a friend and....on her 12th birthday, she was told she had lung cancer from her mom smoking cigars in the house."I start, my voice breaking and me trying my hardest not to cry. "She also wanted tourettes from both of us reading urban legends, so when she was hospitalized I visited everyday, then when she died at 15, I promised I'll try to get tourettes no matter what the price was, just to hit that goal both of us made. When I saw her smile on her face fall, I knew she had died. After that I didn't go to school for a month, I was her best friend for 12 years! I was really suicidal for 6 months after her death, I even tried to hang myself, but I heard a voice telling not to. My mom got me into therapy, now I just look at a photo of us in 6th grade,"I say as I take out a worn photo from my phone case showing the picture "we had won the talent competition, we sang Titanium. We were so scared, but we knew we had each other. When she died and I went to high school, my other friends moved and I lost contact with most of them."I finish tearing up, a few tear escaping out of my (E/C) eyes.

"Oh, I'm so sorry (Y/N)."Tim says as he hugs me.

"Just horrible."Brian adds, also hugging me. Toby said nothing and hugs me with so much sympathy.

"It will all be okay."Toby softly whispers in my ears as I was crying softly.

When I started to calm down the boys insisted that they walk me home, I was fine with it all. I didn't want to be alone.

"Guys?"I ask grabbing their attention immediately. "I need to tell you guys something."I say looking down still walking, but slowly.

"What is it?"Tim asks with a hitch in his breath. 'Is he scared? No, probably just me.'

"Well after school before you guys got here, I kept feeling watched."I say.

"Well, if it will calm you down, we can walk with you when you walk home."Brian says patting my back.

"Yeah, that would help."I say.

We finally reach my house, thank them and climb through my window. When I woke up around 12 pm I grab my (F/C) converses, red beanie, and my key chain. I clip the chain to a belt loop on my jeans and walk to Rosswood.

Brian's POV (After you went into your house)

When we were far enough way from (Y/N)'s house Toby started talking.

"You watched  her!"Toby exclaims at Tim.

"Slender told me to keep an eye on her."Tim says.

"Well, you freaked her out!"Toby barks getting really pissed.

"Well now she won't get scared and I can still keep an eye on her!"Tim barks back.

"Guys, let's continue this at the mansion. I don't want people to wake and stare."I say walking into the Rosswood forest.

When we get to the mansion we give our reports to Slenderman, then I go somewhere else not wanting to be in the middle of Tim and Toby's argument.

(Y/N)'s POV

As I was walking through the woods I hear some rustling. Slightly scared I climbed the nearest tree. I look down to see, what I assume is a boy, wearing a bright yellow hoodie, I couldn't see his face though. 'It is night, plus his head's down.' I contemplate in my head. I try to quietly hop to another tree, but I fail and fall the 5ft. I quickly look up to see a black mask with red sewn eyes and a red sewn frown, my eyes widen and I quickly get up.

"Who are you?" I ask, confidince in my voice even though I was scared.

"I should ask you the same thing." His voice was distorted.

'Must be a voice disguiser.'

I scoff and I start to walk away, but I was stopped by the same voice  "You didn't answer my question."

"Niether did you." I reply with a snarky comeback.

I walk away thinking about the random person.

(I'm soooo sorry that I havn't updated in awhile, my EOGs are coming up so I won't be a fast updater. Ttyl my Polarbears :P )