Chapter 5

Jack's pov

I fluttered my eyes open and noticed I was laying on my bed. I yawned getting off of my stomach, and looking at the clock. It was around dinner time, so that must mean my dad is home. Holy shit, what happened to Alex?! My eyes went wide and I hastily opened my bedroom door and looking down the dark hallway.

"Alex?" I whispered taking a step out of my room and heading towards the stairs. "Alex?" I whispered againg a little louder. I went downstairs and no one was home, but there was a note on the front door.

Jack,

You fell asleep and i didnt want to wake u. The paparrazzi are still here so i sneaked out the back door. Whatevs. Text me later bro or else I will come and eat your parents.

 -Alex

 Yep, sounds a lot like Alex to me. I was a little worried if Alex made it home safe, but he's old enough to take care himself. Gosh, stop being such a mom Jack. I ran a hair through my hair and went back to bed and flopped down on it. Images of Alex flooded through my head. His smile. His eyes. His hair. His body. Him in general is just amazing. I mean Hes not some cocky famous guy. It actually sounds like he wasnt famous at all. That's just me though, im pretty sure all the girls at our school drool over his money over his personality. 

"Jack?" My father's voice interrupted my thoughts and caught me out of my daze of Alex. "What?" I called back. He never cares about me, why now? My door opened and my dad was loosening his tie and his breifcase dangling from his hand. "I need you to sleep at a friend's house tonight. Your mother isnt coming home and I need you out of the house." He said. What? "But dad, I dont have any friends. Where will I go?" I sat up and looked him in the eyes. A little sad that my dad doesnt want to spend time with me and the fact my mom works hard for us and still has to work. She needs a break. "Look I dont know, but you have to be gone in an hour, get ready and go." And with that he slammed my door shut leaving me with a confused face.

I got up and got an empty bookbag and stuffed some clothes in it. I could go to Rian's. No. I cant he doesnt talk to me when Zack's there, and he is there everyday after and before school. I was getting frustrated with this whole situation and I nearly had a heart attack when I heard a knock at my window.

I just stood still and looked down, afraid of what to see when I looked up. I closed my eyes tightly and reopened them revealing Alex at my window trying to get my attention. I breathed a sigh of relief that I didnt know I was holding, and opened the window.

"I told you to text me." Alex said waving his ancient flip phone in his hands. "Sorry Ive been.. kinda busy.." I explained looking around my room. Alex went over to my bag and looked through it. "Where are you going, dude? Are you like running away?" He laughed. 

"No, my dad said I had to go somewhere esle for tonight and I was planning to sleep under a tree at school." I admit, my idea wasnt carefully thought through and it did sound pretty ridiculous, but I have no friends and the safest place to go was school. "Uhh no no. Come to my house. You can stay tonight and I can drive us tomorrow, yeah?" Alex suggested. In my mind I was cheering that I could spend a night with Alex, like a teenage girl, but I played it off with a bright smile and a nod. 

"Yeah, thanks man." I said as calmly as possible and went back over to my bag and put some stuff I would need in  there. "Well we can go when youre done so, take your time." He said as he flopped down on my bed and grabbed my stereo remote. His shirt rided up a little and I could see his stomach and I couldnt help but stare. I didnt want to make my huge crush on him more obvious but thank fully, Green Day blasted through the speakers and Alex closed his eyes nodding his head to the music. All I can think now is that he is really hot.