Chapter 8

Jack's Pov-

~Flashback~

"Dad? Hey listen i just pic-"  I  stood in fear. This can't be happening. No this can't be.

"Jack! Get the fuck out! Oh Jesus, Wha- look what you did! Look what the fuck you did!"  My father came at me, running as he could with his belt undone, and his shirt unbuttoned. I quickly ran out the front door, tears flowing down my cheeks. I ran down the street, dropping my bookbag and falling down on an unknown area. what the hell just happened.

~Flashback Over~

"Hey man, you okay?" Rian asked. I blinked and nodded my head. Right now, we were at lunch and apparently I was staring at a wall for fifteen minutes. "Yeah, I'm just tired." I said blankly. My face stayed emotionless, while my mind was going crazy. I just couldn't overwhelm the feeling in my stomach that something bad was going to happen. I haven't felt this paranoid since the day I got off my meds. 

I shook my head,  shaking away the weary feeling. I'm being completely idiotic. I looked down at my lunch and pushed it away. Today they were serving some pasta suprise that I didn't trust at all. School lunch is the main cause on why I have trust issues.

Pulling my sleeves over my knuckles, I yawned looking around the loud, over-filled, lunch room. My eyes pondered apon Alex, who had just walked into the room, taking my breath away. But then again, Alex always takes my breath away. Today he was wearing a red plaid shirt with some grey hood attched with black jeans. And let me just say, if the room was empty right now, I would be pinning him to that wall and kissing him until he was literally breathless.

I noticed he was staring back and a blush rose to my cheeks. He smirked and walked over to where I am now. Oh god. No, he can't be doing this.

"Hey Jack." Alex said and patted my back a little. I waved while trying to hold back a smile. 'Who are your friends?" He asked looking in the direction of  Rian and and our good friend Tay who is basically the stoner of our little group we have. "Oh, that's Rian and that's Tay." I said motioning towards them, shivering a little since the air conditioning decided to fucking work today. "You cold?" Rian laughed, obviously enjoying my misery. He was wearing a heavy coat that lil shit. "But your wearing a long sleeved shirt, shouldn't you be fine?"  Tay asked holding back a laugh. 

"Shush." I said shooting them both playful glares. Tay shrugged and sipped on her Snapple. "I have a pull over you can wear, if you want. But it has Mickey mouse on it." Alex said with his head down and running fingers through his hair. Aww. How cute he's embarrassed of a little mickey mouse. "That's okay, you don't have to." I said. In all honesty, I wanted to borrow his jacket but my manners just have to jump out when they feel like.

"It's okay, we can get it now if you want." Alex said still standing up. I nodded and walked out of the cafeteria with Alex following closely behind. Before we even entered the next hallway, A force dragged me into a room. The door shit quickly and Alex turned on the light. Really? The teacher's bathroom? Alex walked up to me, backing up against the wall.

"Alex what are you-" Before I could manage a sentence, Alex closed the space between us, pressing his lips to mine. Automatically giving in, I smiled and pulled him closer. He rested his hands on my hips, while mine were tangled in his hair. He moved to my neck and I moved my head to give him better access. He placed  small kisses on my neck and brought his face beack to mine. "Why do you have to be so hot? Like you're killing me knowing I can't touch you when you sitting there all adorable." he asked while rubbing circles on my hips. "Yeah, I'm not hot." I said laughing lightly. "Yes, you are." Alex said placing a kiss on my cheek. "So this is why you pulled me in here? To kiss me?" I said knowing the answer would be yes. "Not just that. I want to keep you warm." Alex said wrapping his arms around me, nuzzling his face in my neck. 

Alex pulled away and led me to the door. He unlocked and gave me a quick kiss before opening the door. Making sure know one was out there before walking out. I waited a few seconds and walked out as well, following him to his locker. Alex unlocked his lock and opened the navy blue metal door. he took out a black pull-over and tossed it to me. Our of curiosity, I brought it up to my face and smelled his scent. I'm not going to lie, but it smelled really good. I smiled and looked at Alex who was just leaning against his now closed locker smiling at the act I just did.  I pushed him lightly and he raised his arms in fake protest. "What I thought it was cute." He said looking at his feat while he walked.  We headed back to the cafeteria and I put the hoodie on. 

"Hey Jack?" Alex asked quietly.

"Hm?" I said putting my arm throught the sleeve.

"I wanted to know if you know. You wanted to like.." Alex trailed off looking at the posters on the wall.

"What is it, Alex" I asked getting curious now. What could he possibly want to know?

"If you... Nevermind." Alex said. I sighed and went up to him and pinned him against the wall, with his arms pinned to wither side of his head. "Alex. What is it." I demanded quietly. i wasn't the assertive type, so when this stuff happens, I tried and failed.

"Fine. I wante dto know if you wanted to be my boyfriend. Happy?" Alex said, sounding a little frustrated. I was shocked inside. Did he really just ask that. "Of course." I said and dropped his hands. he pulled me close and kissed my lips, forgetting that there were cameras probably watching us. I didn't care either.

That is until we heard somebody clearing there throat. I broke the kiss and looked behind at the lockers on the other side of the hall. We saw Tay, leaning against the lockers with her arms crossed and one leg against the wall.