Chapter 7

Jack's pov-

I woke up in the room i slept in last night. Speaking of last night, Alex kissed me didn't he? Oh yes, yes he did. A smile spread across my sleepy state face and I didn't want it to leave. I was a little worried though because what if he realized he made a mistake? But if he didnt, how far did he want to take this? I had that feeling in the pit of my stomach and I didn't want to leave the room, or get out of bed for that matter.

Before I could plan out what to do, The door creaked open and i quickly shut my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"Jack?" Alex's voice whispered. I tried my best not to show any emotion on my face and steadied out my breathing even though my heart was beating ten miles a minute. "Jack..?" The voice came closer to me but then the bed shifted, knowing someone was sitting down on it. It was quiet for a few moments, so I assumed Alex was on his phone or something. My question was answered, when i felt a couple of fingers run through my hair. I got a little nervous, considering I'm not used to this 'affection' thing at all. So I just lay there, hoping that Alex would soon leave, but of course he didnt.

He just kept doing that for god knows how long. I was feeling a little... Uncomfortable maybe...? No awkward. Yes thats it. Im not good in awkward occasions and this explains a lot. I yawned and pretended to wake up. Alex stopped what he was doing and was blushing really bad. He did look awfully adorable, but I just 'woke up' and i'm pretty sure my hair looked like shit and my face was deformed looking.

"Well dont you look cute as a button?" Alex sarcastically said. I made groaned and hit his arm lightly. He laughed and helped me up from the bed. And dragged me to his. room. "Aleeexx, its too early for thiis." I whined. We got to his room and he closed the door flicking the lock. He grabbed both of my hands and intertwined our fingers.

"So you're telling me it's too early for this?" I whispered and pressed his lips to mine. I had butterflys in my stomach for how cliche that sounded. Smiling into the kiss, I gave in kissing him back a little harder. Capturing his bottom lip in mine, I stopped the kiss and looked at him in the eye.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" I asked. He looked confused so I continued. "Like you're famous and you're kissing a guy. Won't you get hate for that?" I explained. "Well, they don't have to know. It could just be between us." He replied. "Is that... safe?" I asked a little unsure. I didn't want to risk his career, because if I did, I wouldn't be able to handle the guilt.

"Of course." He whispered, our foreheads touching and our noses brushing together. Him being the dominant little shit that he is, put his soft lips on mine. He pecked my lips a few times and pushed me back so I fell on the floor. The laugh breaking the kiss, he gently put his hand on my arms while mine tangled in his hair. I pulled away, knowing damn well making sure he knew damn well what he is getting himself into. He gave me a look of assurance and that settled it. Looks like me and Alex are friends with benefits.

__

I left Alex's house later that day because my mom was coming home early from work for once. Everything was turning out good so far and I really hope it stays like that. Alex offered to drive me home but I didnt want him to risk the paparrazi getting in his personal life. He agreed and here I am now, walking home and thinking about what this "relationship" is going to be like. I noticed one of the most things I like about Alex; he is more caring then he should be. I seemed to be the logical one, obviously.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, snapping me out of my daze. My dad was calling. He never calls me.

"Hello?" I answered a little confused but tried keeping casual.

"Oh hey Jack, I need you to tak yyour mom somewhere tonight. I have co-workers coming over ro discuss business and I need everyone out of the house. Jonny and Jace are sleeping over at Kailey's house so don't worry about them. I left 40 bucks on the counter and I'm at the store so just go when you get home." He explained. Well of course he didn't want us there. I know what he's doing. But i'm not bring that up. No, that's in the past now, he's different.

"Fine, but mom is probably going to be tired so I'm coming back by 7, okay?" I wasn't going to deal with his shit after all he's put me through and honestly I was hating him more and more everyday. The sound of his voice just irritates me in general. Knowing what he did to my mother and he can still live with himself is fucking sick.

"Thanks, but don't come hom early. God help me i-" I hung up the phone tired of his threats. I was almost home and I could see my mom's car in the driveway. Walking a little faster, excited to see my mother, I came closer to the house and went inside.

"Mom? You home?" I called out. A moment later I heard her weary voice from upstairs.

"Up here, honey." 

I jogged upstairs into my mom's room and saw her laying on her shared double-side bed, staring up at the ceiling. She looked so dead and cold. She put all her effort and time into her job, she barely having time for herself or her family. I felt really bad, but I knew she loved doing what she does. And as shes happy then I'm happy.

Apparently I zoned out because my mom was sitting up with a look of worry.

"Jack, sweetie are you okay?" She asked somewhat calm but desperate.

"Yeah just thinking about things. Mom, do you want to go out to dinner? I saved up some money and i really want to reward you and treat you to a nice dinner." I said simply. She got off the bed and walked up to me placing her cold fragile hands, to my face.

"I would love to sweetie. Don't worry about me though, just go get ready and I'll be down in a couple of minutes." She said and smiled. I gave her a small smile back and walked downstairs. I reconstructed  my shirt and fixed my hair in the living room mirror. I looked somewhat okay, I don't see how someone as hot as Alex could be interested in my boring complection but that's his fault not mine.

Soon enough my mom came downstairs in a lavender blouse and dark grey dress pants. She always tried to look her best and she always did. Grabbing the money off the counter I took her hand in my arm and escorted ourselves out. 

My dad is so fucking lucky that I'm doing this for him.

Sorry this was boring. But we just need a little Jack's personal life in this too. More Jalex in the next chapter though c: