~°Chapter 5 -His Bedroom°~

*BACK TO PAIGE'S POV*

  I woke up in a soft white bed I looked around, it was a pretty big room, with white walls, a bed with white sheets, a huge window that shows an amzing veiw of outside, a night stand with a lamp, a dresser, a door which probably was a bathroom, and TV, a desk with a computer and a bunch of gaming stuff, and a white guitar in the corner with a blaskball and soccer ball beside it, I could tell it was Tyler's room, it was pretty fancy and modern. I sat up and looked at the door when it opened.

  "Oh your awake baby girl, how long?" He asked. "Just now." I replied. "Oh okay, good.". He walks over and sits down beside me, I move over but he pulls me back with a smirk. "Aw your just so adorable princess" he says brushing the hair out of my face, I flinched.

  "Did you send those creepy texts?" I asked. "Yeah" he replied twirling my hair as if what I just asked was nothing to him. I looked around, "I wanna go home, please Tyler!" I pleaded. "But you're mine princess, all mine" he growled.

  "IM NOT YOURS!" I yell frustrated. "Yes you are" he whispered starting to get mad. "No I am not!" I yelled back. "Don't get on my nerves Paige." He warned. "Or what?" I tested. He left and came back with the black box. I gasp, "No you wouldn't." I say. "Yes I would." He replied with a smirk. "I'm so sorry Tyler please don't, I hate needles, I hate them!" I plead. "I'll let this slide, but don't try me again." He warned. I nodded slowly, "That's right, baby girl" he said smiling. I cried, "Why am I here? What do you want?" I asked. He leans down. "Because I love you and I want you." He whispered in my ear making me flinch a little. He left the room leaving me alone.

  He came back about 30 minutes later, "You wanna take a shower?" He asked. I nodded, "Okay here, washroom is in there." He tossed me a towel, a large white shirt (probably his) and a underwear, wondering why be had them he pointed to the door in his room. I walked in, looked for a window, sadly there was none so I just hopped in the shower and washed myself for about 10 minutes, I wasn't a girl who loved long showers.

  I put on the clothes and put my hair in a bun. I walked out and he was there waiting, maybe he wanted to use the washroom or take a bath, nope he was waiting for me. He smirked, "You look adorable in my clothes" he said walking up to me kissing my forehead, I smiled, "Quick question, do you happen to like me? I saw you blushing a lot when we first talked to eachother," he asked. Oh god how did he know? I blushed and said "maybe." biting my bottom lip.

  He rose an eyebrow, "Okay fine. I did. Okay? I had a crush on you, you were hot and I thought you could end up being my boyfriend but you ended up being a psycho kidnapper!" I spat out. "I'm not a psycho kidnapper!" He protests. "Are to!" I yell back. He points to the black box on his dresser, I gulped. "Uhh never mind, your super sweet and um uh your not psycho?" I say putting a fake smile on my face.

  He pats my head "Good, don't do that anymore, it frustrates me" he say running his hand through his hair, god he looked hot! "Cmon let's go to bed," he says getting in bed and tucking in. "Same bed?" I asked, with sweaty palms. "Yeah why is there problem, baby girl?" he says winking at me. "Oh, um nothing." I say as I get tucked in slowly. He puts his arms and pulls me into his chest. He kisses the top of my head "Night my princess." He says, I just smile and go bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

AWWW TYLER IS SUCH A SWEETHEART AHHH!💕💖 PAIGE ADMITTED HER CRUSH ON HIM OOOOO!
Ahh if I was Paige and admitted my crush to him himself, I'D BE SO EMBARASSED!!😂 Hbu guys??
ILYSM! THANKS FOR READING!💕💖