~°Chapter 19 -The Bad Boys°~

*BRANDON'S POV*
(BEFORE AND AFTER KIDNAPPING)

  I drove to Tyler's house, even though I wasn't invited her texted me that he was going out. Bad idea Tyler, bad idea. I loved Paige way more than Tyler did, she was beautiful, I called her beautiful because that's what she was. I got out and left my bro, Dylan in the car. I knocked on the door and tried to hide from Paige possible seeing me.

  I hid behind a tree and waited for her to open the door. "Hello? Anyone there?" Paige yelled out, I giggled quietly at her cute voice. I tip toed behind her and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist. She screamed and struggled but it was nothing to me, and no one could hear her.

  I put her in the truck and put tape over her mouth as she still tried to fight me, dang this girl was a fighter! I hopped in the front seat and drove off. "Woah, can't believe you actually got her bruh." Dylan said then he gave me a high five. We parked the car and for out, opening the trunk.

  I put a blindfold on her as Dylan tied her hands together. "C'mon beautiful" I said, she shook her head violently as she struggled. I winked at Dylannas a sign to get Paige out. "Fine, the hard way." He said as he grabbed her carried her bridal style to the couch. I pulled off her blindfold and we both stared at her beautiful eyes.

*PAIGE'S POV*

  "Remember me?" Brandon said with a smirk, I nodded slowly since I couldn't talk and looked at the other guy. Like I was speaking to him her replied with, "Oh yeah, this is Dylan. One my bros". Dylan smirked at me and slowly pulled off the tape. "W-why am I h-here?" I asked looking around his neat, small house, so he did have a house but he also had a room in Tyler's.

  "Because, you love me? Don't you?" Brandon whispered rubbing my cheek with his thumb, "Yeah. You, you sacrificed your life for me." I whispered back as a tear rolled down my cheek, realizing his kindness. He didn't have any cuts, scars, or bruises from the big fight they had.

  "Aw baby." He cooed leaning in for a kiss, I kissed him back, I really did like him, he was hot and sweet, he would never hurt me. He scooped me up and brought me up to his room, he sat me down on the bed.

  "Did Tyler hurt you afteterwards?" He asked, sitting down beside me. I nodded and lifted up my shirt, he gasped. "B-baby, I'm so so sorry! This is all my fault!" He says getting up and running his hand through his hair.

  "Its okay, your punishment was way worse, are you okay?" I ask as he unties me. "Yeah yeah I'm fine but you, you have scars on your stomach." He said. "Its okay, it really is I'm fine Brandon." I replied trying to calm him down, I kissed the top of his head. He looked up shocked at him actions and kisses my cheek, finishing untying me.

  "Are you hungry?" He asks. "No, I'm kinda tired." I replied. "Oh oh yeah it's like 1:00am!" He says reliaing the time, I giggle and he giggles too. He was so cute, I wanted him to be myg boyfriend, I know its weird but man was he cute! "Let's go to bed baby" he said, taking off his black tight shirt, leaving him in sweats.

  "NIGHT DYALN!" Brandon yelled to Dylan downstairs, he responds with night too. Brandon gets in bed and so do I without hesitation. He wraps one arm around my waist and pulls me in. I cuddle with him and he kisses the top of my head. "You're so cute babe, good night beautiful." He said before I fell asleep in his arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

AWWW THE BAD BOYS ARE CUTE AND SWEET! DO YOU THINK THEY WILL START DATING?!😅💖
Soo here's another chapter😉 kinda longer, I hope you all enjoy and thanks for the views on this story!! AND AHH so close to chapter 20, I'd never think I would make it this far!!!😂✌
ILYSM! THANKS FOR READING!💕💖