Moving in and shopping.

Chapter 4
Daisy p.o.v
Me and the girls are going to the store. I'm gonna get a car and we are gonna go shopping for the house and us. And then I have to get a job. Because graduation is next week and my birthday is the day before. I am gonna be so busy. We walked to the car shop and I looked at cars. I found a black mustang with two gold striped going down the middle I fell in love.

I bought the car did the test got my license and we went to the mall

I bought the car did the test got my license and we went to the mall. We went in and we shopped forever. We went to forever 21, Clair's, JC penny's, Etc. we loaded the car and went to my house. I like my car because my mom won't know it's me. She never let me drive and the windows are tinted. So yay. Any who. She can't get help either because I have friends everywhere. Haha. We got to my house and we unloaded. Gabriel was was waiting for me. His friends were with mine. I walked over to him and sat down. "Hey. What's up?" "Nothing I need to talk to you though." "Ok. What is is?" "Um." He turned to me and kissed me. I kissed back. He kissed me passionately. I have always liked him and all. But this was. Wow. His lips are amazing. He grabbed my face. Still kissing my. He then lifted me by my waist I pulled away. To one breath and two I don't want to go to far. "Not now. Not yet." I said breathlessly. He nodded in understanding.  We got the groceries and went into the house. I got the house phone and called sears. I ordered a washer and dryer. I went to Walmart after and bought all kitchen stuff. And food. I went and put everything together. I made lunch and ate with everyone we watched movies and just talked about graduation on Tuesday.