Making out

Chapter 6
Gabriel p.o.v
All of me and Daisy's friends were out to a movie and fair day. Me and rose secretly went the other day as a date so yeah. We didn't go. We were currently snuggling on the couch watching t.v. I looked down at her beautiful face. She turned to face me and we kissed. I love her lips. I have longed for her lips for so long since her memories were taken away from her by Adrien. Ok so I bet your all wondering who the hell Adrien is. So Adrien was my best friend. When Daisy and I got partnered for a project and I fell in love with her and she fell in love with me. We started dating like five months after we became friends and Adrien got jelly because of our relationship. Apparently he fell in love with her. We got into a fight and Adrien was there so he comforted her. I walked in as he went to kiss her but she turned her head and told him her heart belonged to me. I was happy for me but I felt bad for Adrien. He then got up and left. He betrayed me and kid napped daisy trying to take her memory of me only to take her memory of us both. Me and my gang kicked him out and he left. I don't know where he is. But I hope he found someone. I  was looking into Daisy's eyes. He kissed her lips. We kissed for a while then made out. She let out a moan and it sent shivers down my spine. I pick her up taking her into the room.
Daisy
He Lays me down on the bed and takes off his shirt then mine then our pants. We are in our underwear. And my bra too. We kissed. He pulls away. "Are you sure." I nod. He kissed me slowly and.......
Later.....
I woke up in Gabriel's arms I don't have work today. Yes. I smile remembering what happened yesterday. "I love you smile." Gabriel says. "I love yours too." He smiles and kisses me. We get up and take a shower. I let the warm water run down my body. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. Gabriel kisses my neck. "Hi." "Hey babe."
Adrien p.o.v
Daisy I'm coming love. I will make you love me. I will find you and you'll love me. I promise. I thought to myself. I bumped into a blond girl she had blue eyes. "Sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." "That's alright. Hey do you happen to know daisy?" I asked yeah I'm her friend. The. Itch stole my man." "Who's you man?" "Gabriel." "Well he stole daisy from me. So hey. Wait. Let's work together. I get you Gabriel and you get me daisy." "Deal." We exchanged numbers. I'm combing daisy dear.
Heyyyyyy. Sorry it's been awhile since I updated.  Happy Halloween. 👻. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. 🤑😎