PART 1

"Class dismissed". All the students start pack their things and ready to go home. As usual, Bobby just got off and about to step out the classroom.
"Hey Bobby, wanna hangout tonight?", Yunhyeong invited him to a party at their friend place. "Nah, i don't any mood for tonight. I'm not going. Sorry".
Yunhyeong just obey what he say and left him behind. Bobby got into his car and drove home. Well, he is son of their school owner, Mr.Kim and also got a company which produce merchandise to biggest agencies in Korea. So, he didn't want to have private driver and just want to drive himself to school. 'What I'm going to do tonight?' He wondering himself. When he's about to out from the school gate, he almost hit a girl student who passed by. He hit the brake quickly and open his car window,
"YOU WANNA DIE?!"-B , "Hey dumbass, you think I really love to walk here and get hit by you?!" Ra-in shouted to him back. Then she run and left Bobby speechless.
'What the hell with the girl' Bobby really pissed off and drove his car full speed to home.

* Ra-in P.O.V *
Aishhh I almost dead because of that dumbass arrogant stupid playboy Bobby. He think he got car so he can drive freely in school area. Pffts! How come the girls crazy all about him. Hmm, I feel sorry for them who in love with someone dumbass.

"Oppa, I'm home." Ra-in took off her backpack and hug her brother as soon as she arrive home. "How your school?" . "Bad as always. I can't wait for the graduation day oppa. I really wanna step out from the school". "Really? when is your graduation day?"
"Its in next week. Oppa will go right?" "Sure".
Then Ra-in go upstair and head to her room. Next week, on Monday was their Graduation Day. She already decide to work with her brother as a model. Her family also already agreed with it.

Bobby arrive at their house and heading to his room and push himself against the bed.
"Bobby-ah. Let's have dinner. Have you arrive or not sweetheart?" Bobby's mom keep knocking his bedroom door thought he didn't arrive yet. "Alright mom. I'll be there in minute."

"Next week is your graduation day right?" Bobby's dad ooen their conversation as soon they're start their dinner. "Ohh really sweetheart? Finally, you can run your dad's company." Bobby's mom really love him plus he's the youngest in the family.
"Yeah dad. Its next week. You guys don't have to come. Uhm i means its just take a short time and I don't want you to wait" Bobby don't like it when the students saw him with his family. "As you wish" his dad replied shortly.