PART 14

As morning come, Ra-in wake up early when she saw Bobby start his sleep-talking. 'Aish this guy. What he's mumbling' Ra-in stare at sleeping Bobby who mumbling something. Then Ra-in went to washroom and take her shower. She wake up Bobby cause she need to leave early. "Bobby, wake up. I have schedule today." Bobby then wake up and wash him self.
Both of them them wave to Bobby's parent as they leave. "What you doing today?" "I've got photoshoot for Chanel brand today."
Bobby drive his car to the building. "Do you want me to pick you up later?" "Emm. Nevermind. I'll ask oppa to send me home. I might be late. Thank you. Bye!" Ra-in wave to him and enter the building. "Okay." Then Bobby head to his office.

"Is everyting okay now?" He ask one of his staff. "Yes sir. Just need to recover some lost albums."

Its been two month they're together and one month left. And Ra-in finally can get along with Bobby. But still they didn't sleep together. Both of them were more like friend now. Its been awhile too Rachel didn't meet with Bobby.

"You're pregnant."
"What?! You're serious doctor?"
"Yes. Its been 2 months and half. Since you've small body, so you can't realize it yourself."
Rachel didn't believe the doctor said. She's pregnant. And when she remembers everything, Yes! Bobby is the last person who sleep with her.
"Are you married Miss?"
"No. But I'm going to make DNA test, doctor."
"Okay. You can come tomorrow for the test. I'll set everything for you."
As she's went out from the clinic, she call Bobby. "We need to meet now."
Bobby stop awhile when Rachel suddenly call him and ask for meet. "Okay." They meet at a cafe. When they meet, Rachel hug Bobby tight. "I miss you". Bobby didn't reply and Rachel stare at him. "I miss you too." Rachel smile and both of them seat. After the waitress taking their order, Rachel explain everything.
"What?! Wait wait wait. Are you sure I'm the last person?" Bobby shocked at what Rachel told him. "Yes Bobby I'm sure. And for more sure, we need to do DNA test. If its your baby, take your responsible Bobby." Bobby blur for awhile. "Okay. We see the test first."

The next day, Bobby pick Rachel on their house. He can saw Rachel excited face if only it was his baby. When they reach at the clinic, the doctor start the test. "The result will come out next week." "Thank you doctor." Both of them leave. Bobby a bit happy when he heard Rachel pregnant his baby but then he remembered about Ra-in. Its still one month to go.

As he reach their home, Ra-in already cook for their dinner. "You're home." "Yea." Bobby reply short.
They eat dinner together and Bobby remain silent. "Bobby?"
"Uh. Yes?" "What happen? You look down today." Ra-in do care about Bobby now. Well, in two months they're know about each other. "Nothing." "Don't lie to me." Ra-in stare straight into his eyes. "We'll talk after this ok."

Both of them seat at their main room and Ra-in wait for Bobby's word. "So, what is it?"
"Rachel.. She...umm.pregnant." Ra-in quiet for awhile keep staring at Bobby.
"Oh.. So? Its yours?" Ra-in answer him. "I don't know. We're make DNA test today. And result will be known on next week."
"So what you going to do?" Ra-in ask calmly.
"Well. If its was mine, when we're divorce next month, I'll married her. I have no other choice." Bobby feel bad for telling her and low his head. "Did you tell your parent about it?"
"No. Not yet. I'll tell them when the result come out." Ra-in already lost her word. She went to their bedroom as Bobby receive a call from someone.

Ra-in lock herself in their room. Tears finally come out. She's crying but she didn't know what she's crying to. 'No Ra-in. You can't love him. He love Rachel more.' She thought her self and fall asleep.
She went to work as usual. Got photoshoot and went home.
When she walk to her car, Rachel who appear from nowhere stop her. She a bit shock and stare at Rachel. "What now woman?!" She said to Rachel. "I'm sure Bobby told you already right. Well, I'm pregnant his baby." Rachel smirk to her. "Tsk. Nothing to do with me then." Ra-in show her uninterested about it and walk to her car. "You love Bobby aren't you?" Ra-in hold her handbag tightly and look back to Rachel. "Crazy woman." And then she left leave Rachel madly.
She drive her car direct to their house. She went to their room and throw herself to the bed. She close her eyes and forget everything. Crying deep inside when she realize she start loving Bobby. Bobby is a caring husband for her. He's not like what shes thinking before.