PART 24

Ra-in arrive at the hospital on afternoon after finish her photoshoot. She bring Bobby's favourite foods. As she enter, Bobby still sleeping and she open the curtain and let the light come through the window.
She played some music and set all the food. Bobby open his eyes slowly as he saw light through his room. He stare at Ra-in but Ra-in keep make herself busy and try to ignore Bobby.
"What is this smell?" Bobby feel hungry when Ra-in open the food container one by one reveal the food smells.
"I make some pizzas. Chicken and cheese." Ra-in took some slices and feed on Bobby. Bobby keep stare at her.
"How long you going to seat here? You need to care about your business." Ra-in try to act like before. Cold with Bobby.
"Business?"
"RBY. The winter's clothes."
Bobby froze awhile and grab Ra-in hands.
"RBY? Ra-in?" Ra-in still pretending.
"What? Yeah. RBY." Now, she observing Bobby and seat beside him.
"You remember anything?" Ra-in hit his left arms. In case can make him remember.
"Ouch!" He rolled his eyes and stare to Ra-in. Ra-in just laugh.
"Ra-in ah~" Bobby hold her hands.
"Yep Bobby."
Bobby hold his head.
"Aaaa RA-IN AHH" And he hug Ra-in tightly who seat infront of him. 'He remember everything already?' Ra-in thought herself and hug Bobby back.
"Bobby~~" tears come out as Bobby release her from hug.
"I miss you" Ra-in can't hold her feeling. Bobby wiped her tears. "I'm sorry for make you waiting, i miss you too." Bobby pull her into kiss. 'God, I miss her. Please don't take her from me forever.' Bobby finally get his memories back and Ra-in told everything happen.
"Rachel try to dumped on me? Haha." Bobby couldn't believe what happen.
"And you treat her sooooo~~nice when you lost your memory." Ra-in sound pissed off and teased him.
"Urgh! And where are you didn't try to stop her?" Bobby try to defense himself.
"Hey. Bobby Kim, you shouted at me twice and don't want to meet me how do you think I can stop the bitch?" Bobby cover her mouth when she call Rachel 'bitch'.
"Yahyahyah~. Okay. I'm sorry. How should I pay for that? Hmm. Is this enough?" And Bobby kiss her on cheek, forehead and her lips. Ra-in just rolled her eyes.
"That was so random. Wait until you allow to go home." Rain told him.

After few months in hospital, Bobby finally allow to go home and his hands was already fine. Meanwhile, Rachel give up on Bobby amd married with one of Bobby staff who have sleep with her. After the marriage, she didnt contact or meet Bobby ever again. Like everything was done.

As always, Ra-in wake up early to prepare their breakfast. Bobby follow her to the kitchen and hug her from back. "Morning baby." And kiss her shoulder.
"Morning Bobby. What you want for breakfast?" Ra-in turn around to face him and hug him back.
"Hmm.. I want you." Bobby tickle her make she scream and hit Bobby arms. "Yahh! Stop!" Ra-in ask him to stop and Bobby stop then hug her.
"Can we be happy like this forever?" Bobby stare at her and give her his ultimate eye smile.
"Of course we can." Ra-in kiss him and left to make their breakfast.
"But, we seem miss something here. Well, this house seem incomplete." Bobby just smile.
"Incomplete?" Ra-in face to him again and make her way to their table. "What do you means by that?" Ra-in drink her coffee.
"Well, we need kids to make this house cheerful, and complete. I love to see our kids playing round here." Ra-in froze awhile and just stare at Bobby.
"You're blushing."
"I am not!" Ra-in quickly leave him and went to bathroom to take shower.
"Hey wait for me." Bobby follow her.

They spend most of their time together. Hangout, Bobby pick up Ra-in after work, during lunch and send her to work. For Bobby, Ra-in so special which she can make him left his dark life. Sleep with girls dumb on them. But he didn't dare to do the same on Ra-in. Before picking up Ra-in from work. Bobby head to the airport and book pair of flight tickets.
"2 adults, Hawaii please." And then he got the tickets and smile. 'Can't wait to told Ra-in'

Bobby wait outside the building, and Ra-in came out amd enter his car.
"Hey, wait too long huh?" Ra-in afraid as Bobby wait too long for her.
"Nope. I've been somewhere just now." Ra-in just nodded.

As they arrive, Ra-in throw herself on their bed.
"I'm so tired. Hey, did you have dinner yet?" She ask Bobby.
"Yea. I thought you already took yours."
"Yes. I already have my dinner. So i don't have to cook right? I wanna rest." Ra-in keep rolling herself here and there on their bed. Bobby just giggle.
"Here." Bobby give her an envelope. Ra-in seat and open the envelope.
"What is this?" Her eyes were wide open and Ra-in speechless.
"Bobby!!" And she hug him happily.
"Haha. Are you that happy? Bobby hug her and spin her (like he did on #wyd mv)
"Of course. Thank you sooooo much." Ra-in kiss him.
Bobby lied her on their bed and kiss her neck left his mark.
"Bobby, not tonight. I'm tired." Ra-in pouted cutely. Bobby just smile to her.
"Haha okay babe. Take some rest." Bobby kiss her before she fall asleep.

A/N : I think the ending going to be so bored :'(( I'm so sorry bout that. And excuse my bad grammar and language ㅠ. . anyway, thank you for stopping by and read my fanfic ❤❤ .