Where am i?

I screamed. I didn't want to die. "don't kill me please!" and I sat up bolt. "where the hell am I?" I want to scream but surprisingly I didn't I said it a calm and quiet tone. a guy came out of the dark, he had shady brown hair, and blue eyes. and I mean vivid! "were here to recruit you to kronos army." he said. "I wont!" I screamed furiously. "please jacy, I don't want to do this!" but I just shook my head.he disarmed me. he took my dagger out of my boot, and cut my wrist. I screamed in pain. WHY did I have to get a poisos dagger!! "Please stop!" I screamed "I cant, not until you side with us" "never" I said

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Annabeth POV:

we have a new quest! we have to go find the a persone whos fighting for life. we will find her in Metro Detroit, the prophecy was really confusing.

"3 shall travel to a land of sins

to find the one hidden within.

an oath be kept with foes now broken

the one saved will perish in the hands of a traitor

for peace be made in a world of haters." I locked myself in my cabin trying to figure this out.

"Perc, I think I figured it out," "as always" percy wispers. "I think what they ment by 'land of sins' is Detroit. the reason I think this is because its full of robbers and gangs and deaths. within in some sort of languge means darkness. shes in one of the abandoned buildings. she made a pact, but she broke it. someone she trusted will kill her.peace will be made. "okay lets set out tomorrow at 6 am.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jacy POV

I was bleeding out on the cold hard floor, what a painfull way to die. suddenly a bright flash apeard in front of me. there was a blond headed girl a guy with crutchs and a boy with sea green eye and shaggy black hair."wheres the girl?" said the blondy. "well look behind you" another voice said.i was on the ground half dead. the boy with crutches came up anad kneeled infront of me. "shes almost dead" he said. he grabbed the canteen that the blondy held out and told me to drink it. I took a sip, and suddenly I was back at my house, with my cousin, we were making cookies, triple chocolate fudge that's what I tasted. when it was over everything went dark.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Percys POV

when we got into the abandoned building (don't ask me how) the girl was already almost dead. grover gave her some necter and she fell unconscious. "so why did you kidnap her!" "because she in debt, with lord Kronos" Annabeth gasped. "well im sorry, you cant have her" "fight us for her!" he replied. "sure!" I awnsered "Percy you idiot!" Annabeth said but I was already slashing and hacking at the poor guy. once he was on the ground we grabbed the girl and left the building. when we got back to camp the girls heart was barely beating. we assumed shes dead, well everyone exept for me, I didn't want to let her die. it looks likes shes been throught a lot. I decided that I was going to stay with her til she wake up.

Jacys POV

when I woke up, that boy was next to me. he didn't notice I was awake til I looked at him dead in the eye. "I go get Carter, hes the one who saved you" with that he walked out of the room and just moments later he walked back in with someone else. the other one jumped at the site of me being awake. "how is that possible, even Apollo confermid it!" he said "il go get Chiron." the original boy said as he walked out.