Chapter 2

"Come on Chloe, it's just a party!"I begged. "No, it's the last time you'll see Ethan. We have to impress him! Now, let me do your hair curls and make you up!"she shouted. "Okay, okay do whatever you want!!"

A few hours later, I was finally ready. When I looked at the mirror, I realised that Chloe had an enormous  talent. "Wow Chloe!"I said. She smiled widely. "Yeah yeah I know, I'm awesome!" I can't disagree. The eye shadow she used was a soft grey and she had made an amazing thin line with the eyeliner. 

"Okay, I think we have to go."I suggested. "Jacob will take us there." Chloe smirked. "No problem. But why? He never makes you favours."she asked. I rolled my eyes. "Because you're with me."

"Oooh..."was her answer. "Please don't do anything stupid while I'll be in Spain."I begged her and she laughed. "Darling, I can promise nothing..." Gross.

"Okay, here we are."Jacob said when we arrived at the party. Okay people go wild on this parties. Seriously, they act like animals. Everyone drinks and makes out with everyone. It's disguising I know, but in the end you get used to it.

We entered the house and we found Michael waiting for us. Michael was the guy who had his birthday. "Happy Birthday Michy!"I told and hugged him friendly. He looked at me suprisingly. "Thanks girls! Are you ready for Monday? I'm gonna miss you."Yeah the truth was that he had a little crush on me. He was a really good guy, but only this.

"Yeah, more ready than ever."I answered entered in the living room. Everyone was dancing and drinking. "Heyy!"a familiar voice told us. I turned around to face Ethan. "Hey! How's your dad?"He didn't answer immidiately. Weird. "Um-Yeah, he is okay now."he said.

He looked at me impressed. "You're very beautiful." I am sure that I'm red right now. That's bad. "Thanks! Wanna dance?"I asked trying to change the subject. "Of course madam." I looked at him. "Seriously? Madam?"he smiled. "Okay I'll find you a nickname then."He is so cute. "Okay, but you are not going to call me rabbit again!"He laughed. "As you wish. I'll find you worse."He smirked.

We were dancing until my legs couldn't walk. Like seriously.So  we went to take some drinks. "Where have you been?"Chloe suddenly came towards me. "Um-I was dancing with Ethan." She looked at me like I was crazy. "So long?"I looked at her questioningly. "Yeah why?" 

"It's 12.30 in the morning! We came here two hours ago!"she explained. "Oh that's why my legs hurt so much. I can't walk!" I laughed. She opened her eyes widely. "Wait, wait... you mean you and Ethan..."started saying. 

"Wtf!? No! Of course not!"I anwered immediately. She looked at me sad. "Okay...I was excited for a while."I rolled my eyes. "Come on."I said. 

A few hours later, Chloe left as she had to leave for California on Sunday morning. So I went at my house too. When I entered my phone rang. Ethan. "Hello?"I said. "Hey Vy, it's me."he voice sounded from the phone.

"Vy?"I rolled my eyes and then I realised that he couldn't see me. He laughed. "Yup. Where are you?"

"Home sweet home. Wanna come?"I suggested before I see the house. It's a mess. Like everywhere. "Yeah sure. I'll be there in a few."I closed the phone. I started panicking. I picked all the clothes from the floor and the unwashed plates from the table. Better. And then the bell rang. Oh god. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Hey Vy."I ignored my new 'nickname'. "Come in." He entered the house and sat on the coach beside me. Akwardness. "Wanna watch a movie or something?"I asked. "Yeah okay."He said casually.

I started searching my movies. "Saw?"I suggested. "Ooh horror movie!"As I was trying to find the movie he didn't speak. "You know, I'm gonna miss you a lot."Ethan said in the end. I stopped searching for a minute while smiling. I left the movies and layed next to him putting my head on him shoulder. "I'll miss you too you know. And I'm gonna call all you all the time."He hugged me.