Chapter 3

We entered the car together and went to the house. "That's my house. It's a little small but I think it's okay."Actually, the house was bigger than I expected. "We'll be fine don't worry." It was a detached house. "I have two rooms, so if you want you could stay in one and I'll be in my room."she explained.

Olivia helped me with the laggages and let me unpack. It was a long and exchausted day. "Hey.. wanna help?"Olivia asked standing next to the door. "No, I almost finished."I continued unpacking while she was standing there. "You know, if you want to, we can go out for a coffee."she smiled. "Of course, just five me two minutes."She walked out and I continued my work.

Finally. So many clothes and things. But I finished. I stared at the wardrobe proud as I had to decide what to waer. I was wearing tose clothes all day. In the end I took a simple white top and jeans. Classic. "Olivia?"I questioned. No answer. I walked to the living room where I found Olivia talking on the phone. 

"Okay Jade, don't worry. That's why I'm here okay? I'll come to pick you tomorrow. Yeah. See you sis."and she hang up looking at me sad. "Sorry, but tommorow my little sis will come stay here for a while okay? Something is happening with my parents..."she started explain. "Oh, are they okay?"I asked worried. She smiled a little. "Yes.. and no. They'll get divorce."she explained.

"Are you sure you don't have a problem living with my sister too?"she asked me. "Oh of course not, Olivia. I would really like to meet her."she smiled. "Come on, let's get some fresh air."I suggested and left from there.

We started walking on the streets as I was admiring the town. It was a capital but it seemed so peaceful. The architecture was unique and were making a wonderful atmosphere.  "So, we'll go to my favorite cafeteria. It's somewhere here-oh there it is."she showed me a beautiful modern cafeteria with lots of people in it. As we entered, Olivia looked one table with some kids at the same age as us. Suddenly, she ran towards them and hugged a girl.

"Nevada!"she screamed. The girl named Nvada hugged her back tightly. I went closer to them. "I missed you so much!"Olivia said and then she realised that everyone was staring at me. "You're Violet, right?"one of the most handsome guys I've seen asked me. Don't turn red don't turn red... "Yup that's me."I smiled. Oh god he was really handsome. He had blonde curly hair and green eyes.

"Oh, guys that's Violet."Olivia finally inroduced me. "Yeah we realised that."The handsome guy teased her and looked at me again. "Oh, shut up bitch."Olivia answered as he laughed. We sat with them. "That's Nevada, my best friend."Olivia introduced me the beautiful girl with hazel eyes and brown-red hair. "All the cafeteria understood that when you screamed 'Nevada, Nevada'."the guy said again trying to copy Olivia's voice.

"Violet, that's Ash, Nevada's boyfriend."Olivia continued avoiding the comments. Why everyone is so beautiful here? She showed me another guy sitting next to Nevada. "Don't mess with these two and don't try to flirt him. Nevada is gonna kill you, I swear. "she explained and I laughed. "And that's... Carter."she showed me the handsome guy. 

"Nice to meet you. Finally, there will be someone as beautiful as me in this squad."Carter said smirking. And then I understood that I've known him from somewhere. "Oh god... you're-you're Carter Espinosa? THE Carter Espinosa?"I asked him trying to believe it. He smiled widely. "Oh, you know watch my channel?"he laughed as my mouth was still open. Ash looked at me curiously and closed my mouth.

Then I got back to reality. "Of course! And you're Ashton, Carter's best friend! You were on some videos too!"I continued. Okay let me explain. Carter Espinosa is a very famous youtuber who does challenges and pranks with his best friend Ashton, and his brothers and sisters. I was a big fan of him for a year but then I just stopped watching them. "Hello?"Nevada asked and I woke up. "Yeah sorry."I said.