KFC Lovers Cartman X Reader

Saturn_Terry

You and Cartman LOVE KFC. Almost everyday you guys would go and stuff your faces with chicken. It was paradise.

Until. . .

So it was after school right? And you and Cartman were on their way to get some KFC. But they saw was a sign saying-

The New Taco Bell Is Coming To Your Town!

Screw KFC! Eat Taco Bell!

(Plz don't sue me KFC fans)

"Taco Bell. . . Taco Bell. . . TACO BELL?!?!" You were about to punch the sign but Cartman stopped you.

"Getting angry at a sign is no good. Though I would still beat the living fuck out it. We must find a way to bring back KFC."

Y

ou nodded. KFC has to come back. It has to.

Time skip

Ok so maybe tieing yourselves to the sign and holding a sign saying fuck Taco Bell wasn't good enough. But you had another plan.

"Are you serious (Y/n)? This seems kinda stupid to me."

"I'm sure of it. Now dance!"

Cartman was doing the chicken dance while you were saying, "keep KFC! Its better and unique!"

People gave a, 'You don't know' face.

"What?"

"Kid, don't you know? There's gonna be a new KFC on the other side of town."

😵

Time skip

So now you and Cartman now go to the KFC on the other side of town. You guys grabbed the usual, the big bucket.

You guys reached for the same chicken leg and touched hands. You and Cartman look at each other and blushed.

"JUST KISS ALREADY!" Someone (coughcoughStanandKylecough) yelled from a bush name Steve.

You blushed more. Before you can do anything, Cartman kissed. To your surprise he tasted like chicken.

From then on you guys were know as the KFC lovers