Happy Birthday Kenny~ Kenny X Reader (Lemon)

Goddess011 this is my very first lemon. So sorry if it isn't the best.
________

Today was your boyfriend, Kenny's birthday. For being the pervert he is, you got him 10 porn magazines. Sure it was disgusting but you respected him being a pervert, kinda.

You walked up to Kenny's house and knocked. Kenny answered.

"Happy birthday Kenny! I got you a present!"

"Really?! Let's open it!"

You and Kenny went his room. Kenny quickly opened his present.

"Wow 10 magazines of my favorite porn! Thanks (Y/n)!"

You hugged Kenny and pecked his lips. But Kenny being Kenny, he deepen the kiss. The kiss got more heated and when oxygen started being a bitch, you pull apart with a string of salvia connected your mouths.

Kenny smirked. "I think I found a better birthday present."

W A R N I N G!!!!   L E M O N   B E   H E R E!!!

Kenny locked his door and came straight back to you. He started kissing/sucking on your neck, claiming you. He slipped his hands under your shirt and unclipped your bra. He took off your shirt and saw your twins.

"Wow (Y/n), your more beautiful than I thought~."

You blush and cover your chest. Kenny frowned and took your hands off your chest.

"Don't hide your beauty, please? For my birthday? For me?"

God damit why did he have to be freakin' adorable when he begged? You guys continue to kiss while you take off Kenny's parka to see he was shirtless.

"Naughty boy. You didn't wear your shirt." You said.

Kenny smirked and pull down your (pants/skirt/shorts) down.

"Naughty girl. You didn't wear panties~"

"Because you took them all" you mumbled.

Kenny rubbed your vajayjay. You moaned at his touch. Kenny then added 2 fingers and started pumping. You moaned and started moaning Kenny's name. Then 3 fingers started pumping. They kept pumping and pumping and you arched your back almost hitting your climax.

"Kenny, I'm gonna. . ." You cum on Kenny's fingers. He licked his fingers. Liking the sweetness.

"You taste so sweet (Y/n)~"

Kenny took of his pants along with his boxers and polished himself at your now wet pussy.
(Bro I swear I'm blushing like crazy XD)

"You do not know how all I've been wanting to do this."

Kenny thrust into you. At first it was painful, but that pain turn into pleasure.

"Kenny. . .f-faster. . ."

Kenny thrusted faster into you while kissing you, muffling your moans. Soon his thrust became more sloppy.

"(Y-Y/n). . . I'm gonna. . ."

Kenny's hot seed and cum filled you. He lied down next to you and kissed you.

"Happy birthday Kenny~"
___________________

So how did I do for my first time doing a lemon. Was it too intense? Idk. Tell me in the comments of what I could do better or tips. Thanks for reading!

✌ out