chapter 6

Darci: Steve it's 8 already I think I need to leave now.

Steve: don't worry I will drop you.

Two of us, side by side beneath the stars made way to my home. I wish I could hold his hand and confess about my feelings but its not that easy.
His natural black hair forming a quiff , his grey hood smelling amazing and his eyes. God he is handsome.

Steve: Darce guess what? I am visiting Nia's place tonight. We will be watching movies and chilling ya know!!

Darci: oh great!

Steve: bye!!
Darci: byee!
He hugged me and left. I went to my room stood in front of mirror and questioned myself " was I not good enough?"

While contemplating my phone buzzed. Grayson texted me. He is Steve's good friend and also our school's choir expert. Yes am talking about Grayson Dolan. We shared most of the classes and were good friends. He texted me saying he wanted to tell me something and for that I need to come out of my house.

I rushed out of my house and I was shocked.
Grayson was down on his knees holding a bouquet of chocolates.
G: Darci we have always been good friends but since last few days I couldn't get you off of my mind. I would love to pull our bonding a notch up. Will you be my girl?

I was too shocked to reply. I was awestruck. I love Steve but I need to move on right?
Darci: Gray I think yes!!
Gray gave me the bouquet and danced stupidly. I laughed a bit. He then hugged me and left.
I called Chloe and informed her she squealed because everyone wanted to date Gray  but am the lucky one.

I decided to get some rest. I don't like Gray and I cannot admit Gray that I like Steve because they are good friends. I cannot do anything now. After all I need to move on and Gray is perfect for it.

Team DS or team DG?

Vote. Comment. Share.