Choices and Names

Chapter 2: Choices and Names

3rd POV

"KITTIES!!!! Aw look at them! They're just so fuzzy!" The blond began to fan girl over the Akatsuki cats. But seriousness overtook her joy. She began to remove her tank top under her navy blue hoodie.

"... Are you su-"

"They will not freeze to death, I swear on my honor these cats will not die." The Blonde nin stood her ground against the ever judging eyes of the raven. The rain began to grow heavier.

For only a few minutes, the cats and the people stared at each other in silence, until Hidan jumped at the hand moving towards him and scratched it. All the girl did was lick the blood of of her hand, and moved out of the way fully allowing the red-head and blond to look into the box.

Placing the tank top on top of the cats, the Akatsuki backed away with fear. "Oh! Sorry kitties! We are going to bring you to my house!" The red-head took the box from the ground and the 3 teens continued running. Footsteps barely touching the ground. The raven stopped for a few moments, the rain picking up even harder now. She then growled and caught up to her friends. Once they reached the ginger's house, the box was passed back to the blond, who showed only the look of an impatient killer.

The red-headed woman opened the door to the house, and inside was like something out of a book.

It was only a two story house containing a lovely and well furnished kitchen, a lavish and cozy living room, dining room, two bedrooms that the 2 friends slept in, and a bathroom. On the second floor, were five spare bedrooms, with two beds each, two bathrooms, and a master bed and bath. There was a basement as well, but only the red-head knows what's in there.

The box of cats were set down on the living room coffee table, a simple glass and wood round table, and was carefully tilted over so the soaked cats could spread over the table. The girls watched, surprised, at the 11 kittens as they saw their fur completely. The blond began to dry the cats off with her tank top. Much to the cats' resistance.

They sat down and waited for the cats to sit. "Ok cats, im Ayumi Kumocha, the raven is Kurayami-Zai Akuma*, and the blond is Momo Tsuyo-sa*." Ayumi had yelled, causing the cats and people to look at her.

She looked at the two girls next to her and said, "Ok. Since there are eleven cats, and three of us, I'm letting you two chose four of the cats each, while I choose my three, first." The girls nodded and looked at the cats.

The red head looked over the cats and chose three of them. A red one that looks bored, another red one who looks very skinny, and a black one with an orange swirl face.

The other two girls chose theirs as well. The blond chose her four: a yellow one with their left ear over their left eye, a half black half white one with, one with silver fur that keeps hissing at them, and one with a pattern that looks like a mask covering most of its face, and strange stripes, like stitches.

The raven also chose her four: a black cat, a light blue cat with marks on it's neck making it look like gills, an orange cat with purple ringed eyes, and a dark blue cat with a gentle look in it's eyes.

"Now that we chose the cats we want, we name them!" Ayumi and Momo yelled at the same time.

"Kurayami, you first!" Momo shouted. She pointed to each of the cats as she chose a name for them. Itachi became Raven, Kisame turned into a Sharky, Pein was turned into Alpha, and Konan became a Lily.

"Ayumi, you next!" The blond shouted once again. Ayumi did the same as Kurayami. Sasori was now Puzzle, Nagato was renamed True, and Tobi was rightfully called Happy.

Finally, the blond. She didn't wait until someone told her to, she just named hers right away.

Deidara had become Boo. Zetsu became Fern, on account of him staring at the fern on the table. Hidan became Charger, and Kakazu became Tank.

Tobi's POV

'These girls are strange. I can sense strong charka signatures in them, but when I try to see how much, its small amount. What are they hiding?' I was asking my self a few questions, but was interrupted when I heard one of the girls talk.

"Ok cats, Im Ayumi Kumocha, the raven is Kurayami-Zai Akuma, and the blond is Momo Tsuyo-sa," the red-headed Ayumi had yelled, causing the all of us Akatsuki members to back up away from the loud voice.

She looked at the two girls next to her and said, "Ok" I looked at her when she said this.

'They are quite strange... I shall have Pein question them... Once we're humans again.' I was snapped out of my thoughts again, when the voice spoke for a second time.

"Since there are eleven cats, and three of us, I'm letting you two choose four of the cats each, while I chose my three first." The two girls nodded, and they chose what 'cat' they wanted.

I ended up with the red-head girl along with Sasori and Nagato. Pein, Konan, Itachi, and Kisame ended up with the raven. While Deidara, Zetsu, Hidan, and Kakuzu ended up with the blond. Then they gave us names. When I got mine, I nearly jumped at the girl and ripped her face apart. Until I noticed how she was looking at me strangely. Does she know something?

"They looked pissed." The Raven finally spoke. A loud whack echoed through the house.

"The poor f*****g things almost caught pneumonia or hypothermia! They're f*****g scared, cold and hungry! Probably even dehydrated! And you really wonder why they f*****g look pissed?!" The blond one called Momo had flipped out on the Akuma girl.

Her eyes were wide as another fist was about to land on her face, but she stopped as she turned towards the door.

"... Momo, what's wrong? Mo?!" The Ayumi girl called as Momo stood there. She ran towards the door, as though it was a last attempt to save herself. A loud slam against wood, and a muffled scream were the only things I could see. Interesting, the girl sensed danger before any one else.

==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•

Hi Everyone!! It's me AkatsukiLuver02! How did you like this chapter?

The chapters may be short, but that's because I'm doing this in my notes section, on my phone and iPad.

Q.O.T.C. [question(s) of the chapter]: What's 3/4 cats would you want and what would you name them?

Mine: Sasori, Deidara, and Itachi. Puppet, Explosion, and Raven

Ja ne~

Tsuyo-sa* means 'Strenght' in Japanese

Kurayami-Zai Akuma* means Darkness SinDevil in Japanese (I didn't choose the name, my sister did)