Angry Mom

Ah Ran gets bullied at school by Bok dong and after befriending the school outcast, Yi Keong, who gets pregnant by the school director Jeong Chil
When Ah Ran mom finds bruised on her body she gets suspicious of what kind of life her daughter is living that's she isn't aware at school so she dresses up like a high schooler with a fake name Bang wool, She starts off her first day of school by punching Bok Dong and a another bully who bullied Ah Ran when she sees Ah Ran's desk covered with mean words. Kang Ja attends school as Bang wool with her daughter and meets Bok Dong , who starts liking her but gets Crazy finding out she's a ajumma.
As Kang Ja starts her mission of what happened to Yi Keong who fall of the school roof and died and who's the real monster in the school she gets target by the school director, chairman, the would -be- president, and the Dong Chil her teenagehood nightmare who raped her and blamed that she killed his brother Beom.. It's up to her to expose those monsters and bring justice. Can she accomplished her goals and protect her daughter and her family before it's too late or will she be crushed by them before it's too late. What secrets will Ah Ran learn about her birth and what will she have to do to to help her mom and gets revenge for her innocent guilty friend .
100:1000
Totally Wow
Rewatch