Thirty but seventeen

Gong Woo-jin (Yang Se-jong) is a 30-year-old single man who works as a set designer. Due to a trauma he experienced 13 years ago, he does not want to have a relationship with others. When Woo Seo-ri (Shin Hye-sun) was 17, she fell into a coma. Thirteen years later, she wakes up from her coma. Her mental age is still that of a 17-year-old, but she is now 30-years-old. Gong Woo-jin and Woo Seo-ri get involved with each other and fall in love. The drama basically tells about Woo Jin when he was 17 he fell in love with Seo Ri  anonymously but didn't know her name when he one day on the bus got the courage to talk to her he told her to get off on the next stop , an excuse so he can properly talk to her but he than takes off when her friend shows up. After a minute later the bus gets in a  really bad accident and he thinks she is dead, he knows her as Soo Mi, which is actually her friend's  name who showed up when he tried talking to her in the bus.
13 years later Seo Ri comes back to life from Coma but is lost ,confuse  and alone. Her aunt and uncle lost contact with her and her house is sold to someone else which is Woo Jin,
Woo Jin grows up been traumatized about the accident and his cheerful personality changes into someone who kept blocking his ears with earbuds  and always living in his gloomy world.
Seo Ri meets Woo Jin and after some time he let's stay in the house for one month so she can find her uncle and aunt. But obviously one month means the entire drama, so she stays in the house and slows changes Woo Jin again , and comes to except her 30 years self even though her feelings and mind is still 17.
Favorite part of the drama was the confessions they made to each other and Chan, the best second lead and mature he deserves so much love I need a man like that in my life xd
And the annoying part was that the leads were acting too slow like come on already, Seo Ri  and Woo Jin took forever to find out about their childhood secret.
And also the doc, so sad for the doc who wanted to be a singer but became a doc for Seo Ri but in the end he didn't even end up with her , that was pretty sad like he literally gave up his dreams for this girl and she never but instead acted a  selfish bitch toward him.
Overall I enjoyed the drama
Would rewatch it
10/10