First Lover

In the world today, which is a world mostly made-up of people with unusual powers, there lived a 17 year old boy, in japan, who was the son of two super powered parents, he knew if a child born from two super powered parents was born, he/she would get his/her powers on the 18 year of there birth.

He was so excited to get his power and to see what kind of power does he have, we waited long and hard for his 18th birthday and spent all his time training and focusing on his true goal.

On his 18th Birthday, he was so excited cause everybody that was important to him was there especially his best friend, he was anxious and couldn't wait any longer he tried doing things to himself to see what power he had, but soon after nothing really happened to him, he got sad and wanted to give-up but later a bright light shined on his finger and popped formed a heart.

His friends laughed but his best friend was there defending him form his adorable little power, his friends left him except for his best friend which remained with him until they moved one day to tokyo.

His best friend told him " Don't worry, just don't show your power to any one and no one will make fun of you anymore. "

He replied " Thanks for everything! "

In Tokyo, he felt as if he was going to be bullied by everybody again but he kept his courage and stand quiet so that no one would talk to him.

He got into a new school and he stayed really simple so no one would notice him then while going to his class a girl suddenly bumped into him making them fall on top of each other. He face was bright red cause he notice the girls chest was pressing up against his back, he tried to make the girl move but noticed that the girl was knocked out so he ask someone to tell him where the nurses office was and carried the girl there, before reaching th nurses office the girl woke-up and blushed cause she was being carried ( princess style ) by a boy, the boy saw her reaction and blushed and hurried to the nurses office. Reaching the nurses office no one was there so the boy tended to the girl himself.

The girl said while blushing " I'm sorry if you got hurt "

The boy replied " No worries, it was nothing. "

The girl said " Hi! I'm Fhay "

The boy looked at her and saw that she was really beautiful and replied with a blush " I-I-I'm Xav-Xavier "

Fhay smiled and replied " It's really nice to meet you "

Xavier smiled too, but felt flattered then he looked at her uniform one of the buttons of her polo uniform was unbuttoned and he saw a perfect view of her chest. Fhay seeing as he was lloking at something else lokked at where he was looking and soon notice her polo she covered herself and looked directly at Xavier with a mean look saying " You saw NOTHING!!! "

Xavier said " Wh-wha-what???? I didn't see anything "
He turn around and hoped she didn't notice him looking her chest, then his ind was at the thought of only her chest.

Meanwhile at his back Fhay formed a giant hammer using the wind and hit Xavier right on his head saying " That's what you deserve for looking at a girls chest!!! " then she walked out directly and went to her classroom leaving Xavier behind.

Then Xavier felt guilt and went-off to the assigned classroom he was given, he was right on time cause the teacher was about to introduce him.

Teacher said " Ok class, we have a new student today he came all the way from Japan, please introduce yourself Mr.Iyamo "

He walked in and didn't even try to get a good look at everyone and introduced himself, he said " Hello everyone I'm Xavier Iyoma, it is a real pleasure to meet you all. "