Mortal Fear

Xavier woke up to a rainy day he was still sleepy until all of a sudden somebody knocked on his door, he was half asleep and couldn't notice somebody knocking on his door, he went directly in the bathroom, the person outside the door was so tired of waiting he/she slammed the door open and turns out to be Fhay waiting for Xavier so that they could go to school together.

Fhay shouted " Hey!!! What's taking you so long? "

Fhay didn't see anybody in Xaviers house so she went and looked around his stuff, she went into his bedroom jumped directly on his bed, his bed was so soft and fragrant.

Fhay said to herself " Wow, is this really Xaviers bed it's so amazing. "

She went of the bed and saw Xaviers clothes outside, she went closer to his clothes, took his clothes and smelled them, she could smell Xaviers scent and she blushed at what she was doing, later she heard a noise coming from the bathroom, she went to the bathroom to see who it was. She was scared to know who it was inside the bathroom, so she went in any way, she took a peak and saw someone showering, so she went inside and closed the door, the person in the shower was done showering so she panicked and tried to open the door but couldn't cause she was so afraid, then it was Xavier who was done showering he saw Fhay in the bathroom, for a moment there was an awkward silence.

Xavier shouted " Hheeeeeyyyy!!!! What are you doing inside the bathroom and most importantly what are you doing in my house? "

She was shocked cause she could see Xavier completely naked, she was so shocked that her nose began to bleed and she collapsed under the pressure. Xavier was ashamed at himself so he rapped himself in his towel and carried Fhay all the way to his room. Xavier got wore his school uniform and tried to wake-up Fhay but Fhay looked cute sleeping on his bed so Xavier layed-down next to Fhay he touched her hair on her face and she suddenly woke-up, she smiled for a moment and she suddenly sat-up straight and blushed at what Xavier did.

Fhay said while blushing " Wh-wh-wha-what??? What are you doing? "

Xavier stood while blushing and said " Uh-Uh-Uhmmmm... Nothing... We should hurry to school, cause we are already late. "

Fhay replied with a smile and said " Sure... "

While the both f them were going of the house Haruna was waiting for Xavier too.

Fhay was shocked and said " What are you doing here? "

Haruna replied " I'm here for my loving boyfriend Xavier. "
Haruna ran towards  up he stairs towards Xavier and jumped and gave him a huge hug.

Fhay was shocked and said " Whhhaaaaaaatttt????? "

After Haruna hugged Xavier she gave him a big wet kiss on the lips Fhay saw and got angry and jelous and hitted Haruna on the head. Haruna acted that she was about to cry and made a cute face so that Xavier would scold Fhay, but Xavier just smiled, so Haruna really cried and so Xavier felt sorry and patted Haruna on the head. So they went to school together while there were walking to there school Haruna and Fhay bot put eah arm of Xavier very close to there body while Fhay and Haruna were lookkin at each other with an angry face.

Xavier said " Come on! you guys are bestfriends there is no need to fight. "

Haruna said while being angry " Bestfriends don't steal each others Man!!! "

Fhay replied while getting more angry " I saw him first so he should be mine and beside you haven't seen him naked. "

Haruna was shocked at disbelief and said " No way you saw him naked!!! "

Fhay said " Xavier!!! Tell her the truth. "

So was ashamed so he said " Yup! It's true, she saw me in my bathroom just awhile ago. "