Next Heart

2nd Day of School

Xavier woke-up and noticed on his hand that there was a mark froming a letter ' F ' with a heart, he discarded it, and noticed from his clock that he was already late for school, he hurried and brought all the things he needed and went out with an apple for his breakfast.

While running to school he saw Fhay, he shouted " Hey Fhay!!! Over here, I want to talk to you about what happened yesterday. "

When Fhay heared Xaviers' voice she didn't even looked at him and ran superfast using here power of wind to move herself faster.

Then Xavier was kind of amazed at how fast she was, so he hurried too, to reach his school before the teacher arrives.

Finally he reached his classroom, he was full of sweat and was out of breath, he tried to catch his breath, then suddenly he was offerd with a handkerchief from Fhay, he was surprised at the gesture she presented and he smiled and said " Thanks Fhay, that's really kind of you. " Fhay blushed and took it after he was done wiping his sweat.

During every class, Xavier always noticed that something was different with Fhay, Fhay always looked at Xavier like she wanted to be with him. So Xavier talked to Fhay about why she as been acting that way.

Xavier said " Hey Fhay! I need to talk to you cause you have been acting really strange fro the day kissed me. "

Fhay replied with a soft voice " I don't know cause when that Heart you formed from your power hit my heart it's as if my Heart no longer belonged to me but belonged to you. "

Xavier blushed at her response and said with a shock " What??? I thought the heart that i formed from my power had no effect. Now this morning i have a mark on my hand. "

The teacher over heard there conversation and said " Can you see Xavier, that's is your power, making girls fall inlove with you, you need to control your power and you can revert the power you casted on Fhay. "

Both Fhay and Xavier listened to the teacher and went to the roof on the school where nobody was around. Fhay looked at the mark on his hand and noticed that she had the same mark somewhere on her body. So she kept on looking at the different parts of her body to find where the mark was. Xavier was wondering what she was doing and just looked at what she was doing. Fhay suddenly remembered where the mark was and so she took off her polo leaving her bra the only thing that was covering her top. Xavier was shocked and tried to look away but he could never keep his eyes away from looking at Fhay getting undressed. Fhay soon found her mark, it was on her left boob right where her heart was.

Fhay said " Here, used your magic and try to fix me. "

Xavier replied while being ashamed to look at where the mark was " What!!! N-n-nnooo, I can't do this when it's there. "

Fhay said " You have to do it or I will never be myself again. "

So Xavier tried using his power but nothing really happened, so Fhay tried an idea cause she remembered she had the same mark on Xaviers' hand, she looked for it around her body and remembered where it was, she took Xaviers' hand and placed his hand on her breast where her was is, Xavier was shocked because it was so sudden, then Fhay told Xavier to use his power then with the blast of Xaviers power there Marks were gone and Fhay went back to normal.

Fhay said " Thank God that was over. " then she noice that Xaviers' hand was still on her breast, she blushed got mad and slapped Xavier across the face, then Xavier fell and felt really hurt. Fhay took her polo and closed it up and went out, when she went back to her classroom she felt something that made her blush constantly and make her heart rate raise, she knew the feeling and she knew that she is now truly falling inlove with Xavier without having to be influenced by his power.