Bathroom---writing prompt

Write for 10 minutes on "Bathroom"

What I wrote.

I stared into the shining mirror of the bathroom with disgust. Why did I have to look this way? Procrastinating, I began to organize the owners products, reading the labels and then first setting them in color of bottle order, in order of rainbow. I took a step back, looking into the mirror again. I shook my head and turned back to the bottles that sat in the cabinet under the sink, now organizing them by height. I stood up again, running my hands on my dirty dress. Sighing, I looked back into the mirror. My eyes darted away to stare at the toilet reflecting in the mirror. My eyes glanced at the mirror again, then back to the curtain with it's lacy floral design. I liked flowers. I spent some time running my hands over the sheet, yet again procrastinating. I shuddered when i looked at my hands and turned back to the bottles under the sink. Maybe they should be by product type.

When I was finally done with that, I finally stepped into the tub. On the opposite wall, was warped glass that gave a distorted view of the ocean but was like this so that no one could peer into the bathroom.

Forgetting to strip, I turned on the cold water. I looked down at my dress to see the dirt wash away, the water draining a deep muddy brown. I try not to cry when I see a slight crimson blood tone.

Comment what you write here!