Ingredient Two: Kisses

Hi, my name is Jeon Jungkook and I wish to be normal. I wish to speak normally without stammering. J-J-Jungk-k-kook; is how i usually will utter my name when others ask me. My eyes hung low while walking along the school hallway, wait, not only there but around campus too. My lack of confidence and abnormality pulls me down. Even so, I don't even need to look up to hear how normal the other kids are talking. Their tongue relfexes responding perfectly to every word, their laughter lively and the cheerful tone when they speak - I want that too. Too bad though, I only talk normally in my dreams. Like they say, you enter another realm when you're asleep. Your soul travel places beyond your imagination, its as though you are a totally different person. Sadly, its time to wake up. Step out of your dreams and into reality. Time to greet the world, Jeon Jungkook. 

"And that class is how you kiss someone"

The class stared in awe looking at the lip to lip demonstration Mr K did to Jungkook which most probably transported him to planet pluto after meeting with the lip of the most beautiful earthling. "Jungkook?" Mr K snapped his fingers together. The nerdy boy eyes remained glued to the wall, still refusing to blink. "Jungkook!" his tone slightly raised causing the boy to transport back to earth from planet pluto. 

"Y-y-y-y-y-e-e-ssss?"

"I know my kiss is magical but now, please go back to your seat, young man"

With his hands clasped together, the nerdy boy went all the way to the back of the class to his seat which felt like a three day journey. Jungkook does lack confidence. It isn't his strongest suit. Mr K notices this and as promised, he will teach him the secret weapon to transform from nerd to the casanova of the school. Without his round rimmed grandma glasses and disco agogo pants (bell-bottom pants) and his centre parting hair, this boy is actually good looking. All he needs now is a fashionista and Mr K would be the answer to his prayers and since Mr K is also a psychologist, he is able to help the young boy with his speech disorder too. Jungkook should feel lucky to have him as his professor. 

"You two over there!" Mr K raised his voice at a couple who was taking it too far, "If you two want to strip each others clothes off, i suggest you get a room"

And yes, the entire class was supposed to share an innocent lip to lip interaction. No tongue sucking, tongue swirling or tongue fighting involved. Surprisingly, the same sex couple tend to be more compassionate compared to the opposite sex couple who simply wishes to devour each other down to the ground and god knows what happens when a guy is on top of a girl. 

"So Jungkook, notice anything?"

"H-huh?"

"Notice how same sex couple tend to kiss each other lovingly with their hands on their partner's cheek while the opposite just wants to slip their tongue in and let their hands travel down to the bum?"

"I-I g-g-uess s-s-so"

Mr K looked at Jungkook and started to admire his features, mentally cursing himself as to why he cares too much for this boy. "Do you want to kiss me?"

The nerdy boy stayed silent. 

"I know you like it" he added.

Again, no answer. His eyes darted to the floor. 

"Admit it. Yes or no - you like it, dont you?"

Mr K went closer and closer so that Jungkook's lip was next to his ear. "I'm close now. You can answer"

Shaking, the nerdy boy whispered. "Y-y-yes"

Mr K couldn't help but smile. "I know you would" he patted his head and glance at the wall clock. It was time for class to end. The entire class left the room with a smile painted on their faces, some with lipstick smudges all over their faces, others with their tops unbutton. The students sure sucks at following instructions. Its a psychology class, not pornography.