Ingredient Three: Trickery

A/N: Hey guys! I have been on hiatus, i bet people have forgotten about this book. Even so, thank you to those who supported it. I will try my best to continue till the end, even though my updates are slow because I have so much happening in my life. I have to apologize in advance if my sentence structure isn't as good as before because I have been away for almost half a year, I kinda lost my touch I guess but hope the story plot will make you stay. Thank you^^ 

***

Speech disorders or speech impediments are a type of communication disorder where 'normal' speech is disrupted. This can mean stuttering, lisps, etc. Someone who is unable to speak due to a speech disorder is considered mute.

"Sad to say but i couldn't pinpoint the reason why he suffers from speech disorder" said the doctor after explaining to Mr K and his student, Jeon Jungkook about his medical condition. "According to his medical records, he was born a healthy baby without any abnormalities"

"I don't buy that, doc" Mr K retaliated. "I mean, look at this kid, he is struggling everyday and you tell me it's nothing?"

He pointed to Jungkook who had his head down with a sad expression on his face, feet clutched tightly to each other, his hands firmly clasped due to the anxiety gushing through his veins. The doctor, named Spence Harding, instructed Jungkook to slowly read out loud. It's a book called The Three Little Pigs. Sadly, this poor young man could not even go to the second page without stammering in every word he utters. It was heartbreaking to see a 20-year old struggling to finish a child's book. Mr K looked away because he can't bear to see his own student who he has deep affections for to be in this state. It was sorely difficult for him. Nevertheless, he remained calm because this kid needs support. If his parents can't be there for him, Mr K knows he will be there through thick and thin. In the midst of the young boy trying his best to end the ten page book, Doctor Harding browsed through the files for one final check before coming down to a conclusion.

"I am sorry, Mr K" the doctor settled down on his chair to face the both of them. "But again I have to repeat that Jungkook was born a healthy baby"

Mr K held back his anger. He deeply believes there is a reason why Jungkook stutters so badly. If what the doctor said is true; that he is born a healthy baby, maybe something happened during his childhood. Jungkook could have been severely beaten up by his parents till the point of trauma, he could have been afraid of the sound of thunder loudly booming and clashing on a heavy rainy night. It could have been anything, but definitely not nothing.

"You are lying" was the statement he made to Doctor Spence in which he replied, "One day you will realize I'm telling the truth, Mr K"

Mr K scoffed at his remark. He took Jungkook's right hand and they both left the consultation room. "Useless doctor, so much for being a professional" he uttered under his breath. Jungkook clearly heard it. He felt discomfort. The uneasy feeling you get when you feel you are troubling someone whereas they could utilize their time for something more productive rather than wasting time on you.

"I-I a-a-m s-s-s-o-rry, M-m-mr K"

"Hmm?" Mr K snapped out from his anger. "You don't have to feel apologetic. You did nothing wrong. Don't worry, okay?"

Mr K patted the young boy's head, looking at him with full of concern on his face. "I just don't understand one thing" Mr K went back into his mind full of questions. It was never ending.

"W-w-what i-i-is i-i-it?"

"What does he mean by I will realize he is telling the truth?"

Mr K looked away while pondering about this. Jungkook on the other hand, stayed the blur boy he usually is. He observed how Mr K was in deep thought sitting at the edge of the bench, arms crossed and face crumpled. From here, he concluded that his professor sure is someone analytic. He likes to dive deep into a problem and try to figure out ways to solve it. Jungkook couldn't help but admire his perseverance and will to help him out. He walked closer to Mr K informing him that he needs to go home since there is nothing else to be discussed. Mr K gave Jungkook the thumbs up to head home to have a good rest and not to worry too much.

"T-t-t-h-hank y-y-you, M-mr K"

"Anything for you, Jungkook" Mr K realizes he was being too casual to his student. "I mean, I will try my best to help as your professor. Now scoot, kiddo"

The two went their separate ways. Mr K decided to have a good talk with Doctor Spence because he was still not convinced with the outcome while Jungkook headed to the exit. He took out his smartphone from his back pocket and pressed on a contact only with the initials X written on it. It took three rings before the person on the other end of the line answered with his husky voice.

"Sniper speaking"

"Execute Doctor Spence Harding"

"Reason?"

"He knows too much"

"Roger that, sire"